Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My OSTA-SARM MK-2866 Log!!!

ok i'm up 3 pounds with no change in diet,I'm keeping a close watch on my BF ,so far no change.
I have upped my training ,but calorie intake has ramained the same.Tomorrow i will run out of needto's product X, so far so good. Dosage still at 25mg, i may adjust that lower down the line ,but at the moment it stays as i have noted!

3 pounds in few days!!! nice done bro seems it's not taking that long to kick.

we will know soon as i miscounted Neeto's product X and ran out sooner than anticipated,Which is a good thing,now i can devote this log 100% to Osta sarms, so was the 3 pounds Sarms or X or a combo of both,next week will tell.

Nice bro, enjoying your log, it seemed to build in effects the longer i took it, i was upping the dose mind weekly.

Take care bro.

RS

Nice bro, enjoying your log, it seemed to build in effects the longer i took it, i was upping the dose mind weekly.

Take care bro.

RS

Thanks my friend,i enjoyed your log also,nice to have you over here.

Last edited:
I am following this, very interested in Osta SARM

hows it coming?

This has been a crappy week and weekend I caught the flu bug, (as much as i wash my hands)Coughing ,wheezing in my chest,aching all over. still continuing Sarms as i hope to get over this soon.

This has been a crappy week and weekend I caught the flu bug, (as much as i wash my hands)Coughing ,wheezing in my chest,aching all over. still continuing Sarms as i hope to get over this soon.

get well soon bro :heart:

Top Bottom