Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My bulking and cutting log - Female

Xolacee

V.I.P.
EF Logger
hello, a little back story before I start. I am a 30 year old mother of 3 I’ve worked out for years doing all different forms of exercise, but I never really monitored what I ate I just ate whatever I felt like eating. After my last baby (a year ago) I really started focusing on my diet along with training.

I have been bulking the last 3 months I started at 142.2lbs 21% body fat and I am now at 152.3 lbs and 28.8% body fat (I’m not sure how accurate my scale is because I don’t feel like my bf is that high)
But I am kind of stuck if I should continue to bulk or if I should just start to cut. The pictures below are the start of my bulk and now. I honestly don’t see much of a difference.

E93D65B1-BC90-4530-A4D7-160B66C2C07C.jpeg

Diet: I currently eat 2,500 calories a day
Protein between 130-150 g a day

Workout: Monday: shoulders/chest/tris
Tuesday: legs/glutes
Wednesday: back/biceps
Thursday: HIIT/abs
Friday: legs/glutes

Sometimes my workout days switch and some weeks I hit 3 leg/ glutes day

hello, a little back story before I start. I am a 30 year old mother of 3 I’ve worked out for years doing all different forms of exercise, but I never really monitored what I ate I just ate whatever I felt like eating. After my last baby (a year ago) I really started focusing on my diet along with training.

I have been bulking the last 3 months I started at 142.2lbs 21% body fat and I am now at 152.3 lbs and 28.8% body fat (I’m not sure how accurate my scale is because I don’t feel like my bf is that high)
But I am kind of stuck if I should continue to bulk or if I should just start to cut. The pictures below are the start of my bulk and now. I honestly don’t see much of a difference.

View attachment 142756

Diet: I currently eat 2,500 calories a day
Protein between 130-150 g a day

Workout: Monday: shoulders/chest/tris
Tuesday: legs/glutes
Wednesday: back/biceps
Thursday: HIIT/abs
Friday: legs/glutes

Sometimes my workout days switch and some weeks I hit 3 leg/ glutes day
@Xolacee thank you for sharing. Looking at your details for sure you need to start a CUT not a bulk for sure.

but you didnt share enough details with us

please share
diet, foods and meals and what you eat
training, weights reps and what exercises you use
If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

pics
please share pics of you face blurred
pics of your meals diet
pics of your training
pics of supps

those body fat scales aren't accurate.
no way you are 28% body fat.

you look solid, just need to tighten things up from here. please check out the other logs and get ideas and update us on your diet and your training and we can help you adjust things and improve

keep in mind after three kids your hormones are going to definitely be different than before. So you probably were able to get away with eating whatever you want it before but now it's not gonna be that easy plus you're getting older. So we definitely have to tighten up your diet plus it's healthy anyway and you want to live a long and healthy life

You definitely look good
you want to be healthy obviously and you want to look better so we will help you

very nice start to this log much respect
I think you should cut down and also maintain your strength and muscle

yes you never want to get too high body fat it's not good for you
I've seen too many women have kids and then get fat that's not what you want

Top Bottom