Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can steroids help a female from appetite urges?

Avecb

Seen a lot of things in the media and online about steroid use over the years.
Seems like everyone agrees its cheating and its bad. But nothing really else is talked about.
The truth is as a female my appetite seems to go up when I have a bad day and I want to eat ice cream all night. Like when my boyfriend cheated on me I ate one of those huge tubs of ice creams from walmart.
What can you recommend for me to help with appetite? Which steroids should I order? I’m 42 years old, 5’1’’ and 180 pounds

Seems like everyone agrees its cheating and its bad. But nothing really else is talked about.
The truth is as a female my appetite seems to go up when I have a bad day and I want to eat ice cream all night. Like when my boyfriend cheated on me I ate one of those huge tubs of ice creams from walmart.
What can you recommend for me to help with appetite? Which steroids should I order? I’m 42 years old, 5’1’’ and 180 pounds
yea but steroids are not for appetite control
drink more fiber and consider semaglutide

Not in 'the media'. Loads here

using food in this manner is quite common. has more to do with how you were raised. parent's are too lazy to deal with kids, so to keep the kid occupied they stuff ice cream in their face to make them happy. so of course as an adult you will go back to ice cream when you feel down.

just don't keep junk in your house is what i recommend

impulsive eating has been around for years and it's something you have to control

Top Bottom