Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recompositon, cut or bulk

you are certainly capable of getting your weight up and down
just make sure going forward you keep your body fat down and your muscle up

looking forward to seeing your new log Journal that you're going to put up
we would love to track your full diet and your training

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hello dear all. I used to be a member several years ago in previous forum.
I am texting you all as I would like to get your personal advice as I am having a problem to judge what I should do next.
Previously I reached transformation from 15-16 to 8% body fat by losing around 13lbs. My cycle was:
Testosterone 300mg
Tren 300mg
Clen
This was around 5 years ago. Since then, I have only done one real cycle. Also, since then I gained around 19-21lbs, without any proper “bulking phase”, just pretty much eating at maintenance, training hard and around 150mg Testosterone a week.
Last time I checked, in my gyms machine I had around 14,5% body fat, and I’ll recheck tomorrow morning for a more accurate information in this post. Thus, I am somehow confused if I should try a recomp, a proper cut or bulk. My shoulders, arms, back are considerably lean, where I might focus more body fat is around the stomach section compared to others, as I have good definition even in legs, calves, etc.
I was thinking to try a recomp cycle with Test and Superdrol (I tried couple years ago and handled it “nicely”) and maybe Tren. Nevertheless, I would be open for any suggestions. I can upload tomorrow picture of my current physique but I’ll post when I used to be 8%.
My training schedule is 4-5 times a week, a style training more focus on high intensity. Going to failure or very close to it in a rep range of 5-10, and sometimes several drop sets to go beyond failure. A training regime that gave me great results in the last years. The video I uploaded is a video taken around 3 months ago.
So... somewhere else?

make sure you are more clear with your pictures of where you're at right now
posting history is good but more present pics

it's good to know your history but we need pictures of the present
this way we can see your progress in real time

you definitely are capable of getting extremely ripped
how old are you though you look very young

This is my personal log as suggested guys

Top Bottom