Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female steroid use and over eating

Qoriel

I’m a female who is 32 years old and I have been bodybuilding for about four years
I definitely need to bring up some of my lagging body parts
I’m about five foot ten so I have skinny legs and I’m tall, Northern Europeans genetics
looking to bring up especially my legs
gonna be using 50mgs a week test, and 15mgs a day anavar
should I increase my calories 500 or a thousand a day when using steroids. Or do I as a female not need to do that since the steroids will be in my system

I’m a female who is 32 years old and I have been bodybuilding for about four years
I definitely need to bring up some of my lagging body parts
I’m about five foot ten so I have skinny legs and I’m tall, Northern Europeans genetics
looking to bring up especially my legs
gonna be using 50mgs a week test, and 15mgs a day anavar
should I increase my calories 500 or a thousand a day when using steroids. Or do I as a female not need to do that since the steroids will be in my system
i dont think you need test
just anavar and cardarine is enough

First I would have to know if you have any previous experience with either test or Anavar?

If no experience, then I would say you need to build up slowly over a couple of cycles before you get to that level of steroids as you will most likely experience side effects at that level and need to be able to manage them. Probably start light with 5 mgs of anavar 2X a day approximately 12 hours apart for 8 weeks on then take 8 weeks off. Slowly add more every 8 week cycle till you hit a point that you get sides you can no longer deal with. At that point stop that cycle, take 8 weeks off and go back to the last full cycle you were able to deal with the sides of. Test would probably be started in second cycle at 10 mg a week and slowly stepped from that.

Next is what is your goal? Are you looking at getting a pro card or you just doing it for personal reasons?

If your not going for your Pro Card or some kind of competition in which you will be competing against other enhanced females then I would stick with the Anavar alone at a max of 10 mg a day.

If your actually a female with low T (yes females can have low T also, just doctors have not gotten around to identifying it) then you would only want to mess with the testosterone till you get your levels correct for normal. Then we can play with a little enhancement from that point if you think you need it.

Now as far as calories go, we need to know your weight and body fat percentage currently and what your goal is before suggesting additional calories. Steroids really don't help you burn a lot of extra calories and we don't want you to end up putting on more fat than muscle on a cycle.

Top Bottom