Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recompositon, cut or bulk

Hello dear all. I used to be a member several years ago in previous forum.
I am texting you all as I would like to get your personal advice as I am having a problem to judge what I should do next.
Previously I reached transformation from 15-16 to 8% body fat by losing around 13lbs. My cycle was:
Testosterone 300mg
Tren 300mg
Clen
This was around 5 years ago. Since then, I have only done one real cycle. Also, since then I gained around 19-21lbs, without any proper “bulking phase”, just pretty much eating at maintenance, training hard and around 150mg Testosterone a week.
Last time I checked, in my gyms machine I had around 14,5% body fat, and I’ll recheck tomorrow morning for a more accurate information in this post. Thus, I am somehow confused if I should try a recomp, a proper cut or bulk. My shoulders, arms, back are considerably lean, where I might focus more body fat is around the stomach section compared to others, as I have good definition even in legs, calves, etc.
I was thinking to try a recomp cycle with Test and Superdrol (I tried couple years ago and handled it “nicely”) and maybe Tren. Nevertheless, I would be open for any suggestions. I can upload tomorrow picture of my current physique but I’ll post when I used to be 8%.
My training schedule is 4-5 times a week, a style training more focus on high intensity. Going to failure or very close to it in a rep range of 5-10, and sometimes several drop sets to go beyond failure. A training regime that gave me great results in the last years. The video I uploaded is a video taken around 3 months ago.
You need to state what your goals are? Gain muscle? Get leaner?
Honestly i think you are in a great place for a clean bulk if your looking for some size. It's obvious you know how to train and eat.

You need to state what your goals are? Gain muscle? Get leaner?
Honestly i think you are in a great place for a clean bulk if your looking for some size. It's obvious you know how to train and eat.
That’s the dilemma. Maybe a mind dilemma as many of us have at some point of delineating a next goal. I think I’m not as ripped, like 10% but also not as big. I put my log here in the chat. There you have a more recent photo besides the very recent video of doing biceps.

That’s the dilemma. Maybe a mind dilemma as many of us have at some point of delineating a next goal. I think I’m not as ripped, like 10% but also not as big. I put my log here in the chat. There you have a more recent photo besides the very recent video of doing biceps.
@JeffFran9 has a new log up

I would cut down to 12% body fat and then look to add mass slowly. That way you avoid the roller coaster of the bulk then cut.

Top Bottom