Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Anavar Training and Diet Log - Female

Touchdown

These are smaller than I thought they would be. I wanted to start 2.5 twice daily, will just have to get these as close as possible to a quarter. I have a splitter.

Attachments

• IMG_4985.jpeg
    IMG_4985.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
Should I post pics in this thread or should I start a new thread for “touchdown pics”. I am open to supplement suggestions. I just started taking fish oil and will take a n2guard when it arrives. I was talking creatine daily, but want to take a break on it while I do this cycle. What other supplements do you suggest?
@NurseLulu13 I saw your touchdown post it in the thread its perfect.
waiting for the n2guard touchdown too :)

Touchdown

These are smaller than I thought they would be. I wanted to start 2.5 twice daily, will just have to get these as close as possible to a quarter. I have a splitter.
@NurseLulu13 post up some pics of the actual tabs
but you get a pill cutter and split it, as close as you can

lets see you update us some training please? waiting

Touchdown

Good to go

@NurseLulu13 post up some pics of the actual tabs
but you get a pill cutter and split it, as close as you can

lets see you update us some training please? waiting
Training this week is the same as last week, I have brought in small weight to work that I will use to do a little ab session on my lunch break that is extra from last week. Struggled yesterday with lifting same amount of weight on glute/hammys. This is week 3 of being in a deficit, so it makes sense.

Top Bottom