Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with injury recovery. What compounds?

D

DAxelrod

Hi guys,

I'm looking for advice

I just got the news that my cervical Mri is good, so I now factually know my neck, traps, upper back, shoulder area are suffering from deep soft tissue injury.

My lower back is also injured, likely a disc issue or pinched nerve in the lower right.

I've been injured for 12 months since a truck smashed my jeep and I would say I've recovered 90%+ of my neck mobility, with maybe a 50% decrease in overall pain. My
Mobility is pretty good again at this point. Pain is a constant in my neck and upper back, traps and generally builds up a bit throughout the day, especially if I do physical therapy work. I've been taking a muscle relaxant to help sleep and relax my muscles after therapy for many months. I recently finished a 2 month run with a physical therapist focusing on my neck and upper back.

My lower back has made no significant progress but the neck, traps are a lot more problematic day to day at this point. The low back is just very tight and hurts to stretch, symptoms are worse in the morning and squatting, romanian deadlifts exacerbates the soreness and tightness despite all efforts. No MRI there yet.

The good news is I got prescribed for a second run of physical therapy, this time focusing on the lower back. I continue to do light stretching and endurance based strength training work daily for my neck rehab

I'm willing to do whatever it takes at this point. Any drug or cycle recommendations for me would be very much appreciated. I tried a cycle of ostarine already, the only compound I've ever used at this point. and I'm looking for more effective options. I've heard of sports doctors prescribing hgh and other such compounds for pain and recovery, not sure if this is a good option for me or what. My general well being is not good right now.

Thanks for reading. Any advice is very much appreciated

[/QUOTE]

first just deca and test.. helped me avoid a back sugery.... and thinking and training smart... took along time to feel 100 percent but was worth it.... now im just careful what and how i do things...

tb500 dude...should help with the healing process.

i have also read here to take massive amounts of Cissus...it is better to get the powder and cap it yourself (cheaper) and you can take it really high without any negative effects.

how old are you?

dont listen to the guy above ^^ that is terrible advice for a first cycle!

i think a SARMS triple stack MAY be a good thing....but I really don't know regarding how it would be trying to recover from injury.

depending on how old you are HGH could be good or Ipamorelin.....search on the site for other injury posts too, because there are plenty here.
Haven't seen one like this though. If you were looking into steroids a test only cycle may not be terrible with a proper PCT, but the other things mentioned are better.

get the tb500 right away tho....

tb500 dude...should help with the healing process.

i have also read here to take massive amounts of Cissus...it is better to get the powder and cap it yourself (cheaper) and you can take it really high without any negative effects.

how old are you?

dont listen to the guy above ^^ that is terrible advice for a first cycle!

i think a SARMS triple stack MAY be a good thing....but I really don't know regarding how it would be trying to recover from injury.

depending on how old you are HGH could be good or Ipamorelin.....search on the site for other injury posts too, because there are plenty here.
Haven't seen one like this though. If you were looking into steroids a test only cycle may not be terrible with a proper PCT, but the other things mentioned are better.

get the tb500 right away tho....

I'm 25. HGH sounds awesome though I've been told several times I'm too young. I feel like that just means I could use a lower dose, maybe even injected into my neck or trap?, but I have deferred to the expertise of others here.

I'm sold on the tb, thanks man. I already have Ostarine. It helps a LITTLE.

I don't see the point of test since nothing I'm using will shut me down and my natty test was 799 last time. I haven't checked igf-1

Dunno cissus or ipam. I'll check em out

tb-500 in conjunction with ostarine is going to provide the most healing outside of hgh... nothing will heal like hgh but you are too young for it bro...

tb-500... loading phase... 6 weeks at 5 mg week

maintenance... 5 mg once a month... (although I have found through study as well as trial that every 2 weeks is optimal)

Dylan, are you saying that the hgh wouldn't heal effectively because of my age? Or is it that there would be other undesirable sides or something?

Top Bottom