Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GK/SARMS Stack Log-Primobol Dex,LetroZone,Oxandrovar

Today's Workout:
200x8
200x8
200x8
200x7
Seated Cable Row:
155x9
160x8
165x7
165x7
Incline Dumbell Bench Press:
70x8
70x8
70x8
70x8
Deadlift:
205x9
215x8
215x8
215x8
Cable Crossover Fly:
70x11
70x10
70x10
70x9
Lat Pull Down Palms In:
170x8
170x8
170x8
170x7

Well I just finished up my 30 days of primoboldex. I gained a total of 5 lbs while keeping my body fat the same or slightly lower. my strength increased pretty huge! I will post up some after pics and also a couple more graphs very soon. I would love to run the primo at 6 weeks next time.. i feel like it would really shine at that length.

Well I just finished up my 30 days of primoboldex. I gained a total of 5 lbs while keeping my body fat the same or slightly lower. my strength increased pretty huge! I will post up some after pics and also a couple more graphs very soon. I would love to run the primo at 6 weeks next time.. i feel like it would really shine at that length.

Those are some very nice results bro. Primoboldex is perfect for recomp, and I'm glad you enjoyed it

Those are some very nice results bro. Primoboldex is perfect for recomp, and I'm glad you enjoyed it
It definitely is! thanks rick..

Today's Workout:
Close Grip Barbell Bench Press:
135x7
135x8
145x7
145x8
EZ Bar Curl:
95x8
95x8
100x7
100x7
Straight Bar Push Down:
160x9
160x9
165x8
165x8
Seated Incline Dumbell Curl:
45x7
45x7
45x7
45x7
Dumbell Overhead Tri Extension:
70x8
75x7
75x7
75x7
Dumbell Hammer Curl:
45x7
45x7
45x7
45x7

Do you ever squat?!
Lol just hacks usually.. normal squats kill my knees. Bad knees run in the family unfortunately. Something I could work on I guess, but in the past I couldn't get enough weight on without it fucking with them. I seemed to make better gains with hack squats, leg press, etc.

Heavy Bag workout today.. superset heavy bag with pull ups and push ups.<br />
<br />
Here are some progress pics. Muscles are more defined and weighing in 4 to 5 lbs heavier than when I started.<br />
2rgjk7r.jpg
<br />
2hxstbp.jpg
<br/>

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.. Started the Oxandrovar on saturday. I did shoulders, abs, and cardio today.. workout was good, but after about 3/4 of a mile on the treadmill calf pumps got so bad I had to stop. Not sure if it was the ox or i just need to increase my water intake. I read that taurine is good for helping with pumps. Any thoughts?

Sorry for the lack of updates recently.. Started the Oxandrovar on saturday. I did shoulders, abs, and cardio today.. workout was good, but after about 3/4 of a mile on the treadmill calf pumps got so bad I had to stop. Not sure if it was the ox or i just need to increase my water intake. I read that taurine is good for helping with pumps. Any thoughts?

anytime you take a methylated oral or pro hormone, pumps are always going to be one of the main side effect issues... double dose taurine and keep your water intake up... it will definitely help but its just something that comes with the territory as well... you can push through and the taurine will help you...

Top Bottom