Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Tbol Cycle Log

So today was leg day and cardio. Did 30 minutes cardio before and after. Today was definitely a modified leg day. I did my 9th injection Monday and it was the first time in my right leg and it was extremely sore. Plan to go back to gym Saturday morning and get a full leg workout in. Details below:

Machine leg extension: 120x20 120x17 105x15 105x13 105x13
Leg press: 260x15 280x20 315x16
Calf raise 215x15 215x15 215x15

Wanted to do a lot more than this. I was feeling great but the leg muscle felt tight. Virgin muscle I guess. Left thigh and glutes barely feel anything anymore. Tomorrow is arm day and plan to do the 30 minutes of cardio before and after. Will go to gym Saturday morning and get a proper leg day in.

Also, I have fasted all day. Only thing I have had is some blackberries, water and a protein shake. Plan to eat my chicken, rice and veggies for dinner. And of course, after Friday, no more rice and will use the rolled oats for my carbs but only in the morning after my workout.

And for when I do a proper leg workout on Saturday, the below is what is planned. Plus 30 minutes of cardio before and after.

Hammer strength squat: 5 sets 8-12 reps
Romanian deadlift: 5 sets 10-12 reps
Machine leg press: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Seated leg curl: 5 Sets 12-20 reps
Leg extension: 5 sets 12-20 reps
Calf raise: 5 sets 15-20 reps

For arm day tomorrow:

Lying ez bar tricep extension: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Tricep dips: 5 sets 12-15 reps
Cable tricep pushdown: 5 sets 15-20 reps
Cable bicep curls: 5 sets 15 reps
Dumbbell hammer curls: 5 sets 15-20 reps
Preacher curls: 5 sets 12-15 reps
EZ Bar reverse curls: 5 sets 12-15 reps

Plus 30 minutes cardio before and after. Eliptical most likely but may do stair stepper in leg soreness is feeling too tight.

I don't even pin quads. I know it is nice to easily be able to see what you are doing but I always got sore too. I stick to other spots now.
Yeah the first time I did the left one it was incredibly painful but that doesn’t happen anymore. The right one was the first time this week and it’s not as bad the left one was but damn it’s sore.

Top Bottom