Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough.....if you want advice on the following...

WoNderWoMan25 said:
If you don't know how to ask, then my response would be that you probably shouldn't be asking.
I think that is kind of short sited no harm in asking a question that is why we are here to help one another.

I see Shadows point but we all remember being newbies here put your self in there shoes. When I first came here I was completely knew to message boards and body building and pretty much postive my first post was on clen. LOL I got asked about me current diet etc and when from there learning more about diet and training etc. and basically unlearning what socity had taught me that carido and low cals wel get me buff.

First question out of that gate should be hieght weight bodyfat diet training etc.?

I know it is hard when we get the same questions often maybe George could build a bot to do that for us or something. ;)

superqt4u2nv said:
I think that is kind of short sited no harm in asking a question that is why we are here to help one another.

Maybe that was harsh. We are here to help each other and I know I've received a lot of it. Personal experience and opinions count for a lot - I just know that personally I would do the research before I ask the question. And if you do your research, on this site or if you google it, whatever - you'll see that nine times outta ten when someone posts up a question about clen, var, winny, etc... the same questions are always asked back. If you want an intelligent answer, post up the information needed to provide one... Like Shadow said, we need your help to help you.

Frankly I challenge anyone who is on here now to not have arrived on here asking questions about somethign you heard about somewhere. And I guarantee ANYONE who is asking about AAS heard about it or read about it somewhere and is looking for a place to ask questions. The questions are very important because its not like there's complete and definitive information posted on PubMed or something. But usually the questions also reveal that you can't consider AAS as just one topic - it is part of the whole discussion of what is your 'fitness regimen" which includes diet & training, and most people bypass the diet and training and assume AAS works just as good as trying this or that anti-gas tablet because so & so recommended it. But there's much more to it because you are, by definition, messing w/ the natural balance of your hormones, the fundamental building blocks of who you are and how you 'feel'.

It sucks, but I've been on here for almost 6 yrs, active on boards in general since 1999 and the questions are all the same. Even w/ the growth & expansion of the internet, its content & access to it, people are not getting smarter or using it more wisely. The questions will never stop and never be any different....

You always say it best.

Sassy69 said:
Frankly I challenge anyone who is on here now to not have arrived on here asking questions about somethign you heard about somewhere. And I guarantee ANYONE who is asking about AAS heard about it or read about it somewhere and is looking for a place to ask questions. The questions are very important because its not like there's complete and definitive information posted on PubMed or something. But usually the questions also reveal that you can't consider AAS as just one topic - it is part of the whole discussion of what is your 'fitness regimen" which includes diet & training, and most people bypass the diet and training and assume AAS works just as good as trying this or that anti-gas tablet because so & so recommended it. But there's much more to it because you are, by definition, messing w/ the natural balance of your hormones, the fundamental building blocks of who you are and how you 'feel'.

It sucks, but I've been on here for almost 6 yrs, active on boards in general since 1999 and the questions are all the same. Even w/ the growth & expansion of the internet, its content & access to it, people are not getting smarter or using it more wisely. The questions will never stop and never be any different....

velvett said:
My response was not related to the main subject of your thread at all.
I'm sorry you misinterpreted it because I happen to agree with you - note my response to this very same thread on the AS before I copied it here for the very purpose of what you have stated.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516389

It is obvious to us that that information is required but is not to everyone.
Some people just don't know while others just want the lazy man's answer.

No no no - not at ALL.

I totally agree that it is walking a line between(as a newbie) getting NO info, bad info - or the right info in context with his/her particulars.

I felt I needed to elaborate on a point that you brought up in an indirect way.

That is that - wheter you are a newbie - or a competition person - the same basic info is needed before an educated opinion can be given

No worries Doll

my first post on these boards back in the end of 2003 was about t3. People thought I was a troll. LOL. I had no idea. I also had no business using the stuff anyway.
lol...anyway...

While I agree with Sassy in general....I can say that for myself, and most of the very knowledgable ones here - we didnt pop on a board as ask the best DRUG for weight loss or the best roid for cutting or the best gear for bulking etc.

Speaking only for myself, I am going to lock every thread in which those type questions are being asked without any basic information on which to base a response.

The person is free to pm the info and I will open the thread back up.

Reason besides what I have stated??

I am concerned that a newbie doesnt realize that in the US GEAR IS SCHEDULED - JUST LIKE COCAINE.

Clen is even scheduled.

I want to keep scammers off this forum.......and believe me - nothing draws out scammer like a newbie posting some of the things I see.

The Shadow said:
While I agree with Sassy in general....I can say that for myself, and most of the very knowledgable ones here - we didnt pop on a board as ask the best DRUG for weight loss or the best roid for cutting or the best gear for bulking etc.

Speaking only for myself, I am going to lock every thread in which those type questions are being asked without any basic information on which to base a response.

The person is free to pm the info and I will open the thread back up.

Reason besides what I have stated??

I am concerned that a newbie doesnt realize that in the US GEAR IS SCHEDULED - JUST LIKE COCAINE.

Clen is even scheduled.

I want to keep scammers off this forum.......and believe me - nothing draws out scammer like a newbie posting some of the things I see
Also great point ... very smart for a man indeed I think we will keep you ;)

Top Bottom