Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lets_Go_Bro!

Hi All,

I am stuck with the following decision on my next cycle and would like you input please.
The two choices are below. Before you suggest other dosages, know that this these have been worked out based on what I can be supplied and according to my budget. So, in other words, it is the one or the other. Please help me in my decision.

But first, stats!
  • 36 years old.
  • 20 years lifting on and off, mostly on.
  • 4 cycles done in the past.
  • Life happens, injuries etc. so all that effects weight and gains.
  • Weight: 187lbs (currently finishing a cut)
  • Height: 5 10
  • Bf: 10%
  • Goal: Clean, lean muscle gains on a very small/conservative calorie surplus diet. (You could call it maintenance)
The two options are as follows:

Option 1 - Test E, EQ, Mast E, Var.
1-15: Test E 300mg/week
1-15: EQ 360mg/week
1-15: Mast E 360mg/week
16-18: Anavar 60mg ed

PS: The reason for Masteron Enanthate in option1 is purely for its anti e properties and instead of popping proviron for 15 weeks.

PCT:
Week +-19-20: HCG 3x 1500 iu (e5d)
Example: 1500, 1500, 1500, 500. (Total 5000iu)
thereafter,
Clomid: 50/25/25/25
Nolvadex: 40/40/20/20
AI on hand: Arimidex
Option 2 - Test E, Primo, Var
1-15: Primo E 400mg/week

PCT:
thereafter,

Both options will cost me roughly the same amount.
The reason for such a long cycle is because I understand that EQ and Primo needs to be taken for longer periods to see its full potential. And, because its making use of all compounds available to me. I could shorten both to 12/14...but then I will have stock left. And before you suggest shorten and up the dose, I want to keep dosages on the low side. Using the "less is more" idea.

In the past I have used low test dosages such as this with other compounds like Anavar and proviron with great results. I have also used higher test dosages with slightly more gains but more sides too. Hence the reason to keep test low, as to keep test conversion to estrogen down.

Please let me know your thoughts - option 1 or option 2? Why?

Thank you all for your input!!

Hi All,

I am stuck with the following decision on my next cycle and would like you input please.
The two choices are below. Before you suggest other dosages, know that this these have been worked out based on what I can be supplied and according to my budget. So, in other words, it is the one or the other. Please help me in my decision.

But first, stats!
  • 36 years old.
  • 20 years lifting on and off, mostly on.
  • 4 cycles done in the past.
  • Life happens, injuries etc. so all that effects weight and gains.
  • Weight: 187lbs (currently finishing a cut)
  • Height: 5 10
  • Bf: 10%
  • Goal: Clean, lean muscle gains on a very small/conservative calorie surplus diet. (You could call it maintenance)
The two options are as follows:

Option 1 - Test E, EQ, Mast E, Var.
1-15: EQ 360mg/week
1-15: Mast E 360mg/week

PS: The reason for Masteron Enanthate in option1 is purely for its anti e properties and instead of popping proviron for 15 weeks.

PCT:
thereafter,
Option 2 - Test E, Primo, Var
1-15: Primo E 400mg/week

PCT:
thereafter,

Both options will cost me roughly the same amount.
The reason for such a long cycle is because I understand that EQ and Primo needs to be taken for longer periods to see its full potential. And, because its making use of all compounds available to me. I could shorten both to 12/14...but then I will have stock left. And before you suggest shorten and up the dose, I want to keep dosages on the low side. Using the "less is more" idea.

In the past I have used low test dosages such as this with other compounds like Anavar and proviron with great results. I have also used higher test dosages with slightly more gains but more sides too. Hence the reason to keep test low, as to keep test conversion to estrogen down.

Please let me know your thoughts - option 1 or option 2? Why?

Thank you all for your input!!
@Lets_Go_Bro! welcome to the EliteFitness.com BIG family bro! happy to have you.
I read your post and of course naturally option 1 with primobolan and anavar is better and your pct needs hcgenerate in it, and your cycle needs organ liver support BUT all this is guessing game.
why guessing game? well to tell you to use steroids which arent a joke, we need to know YOU.
Please help us understand you more by sharing your current Log journal. Start a NEW thread with your LOG journal where you share your diet training cardio sleep and more so we can talk and guide your cycle.

To really guide you we need more info, we need you to share your diet, training, cardio, sleep, supplements etc log with us, full log journal so our guidance is based on facts you provide.

If you want us to really guide you, and we have 100s of years of experience between us, you need to post a LOG Journal with your stats (weight,height,age, years training, cycle history) diet, training, cardio, supplement, sleep details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Cycle Pre Diet Training Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

P.S. are you listening to our podcast? if not, you should; this podcast is about steroids, sarms, peptides, and bodybuilding:

P.P.S. download our eBooks and learn more:

definitely start a log soon
this way we can guide you and give you the best advice

we've have helped thousands of people on here
give us the opportunity to guide you the same way

monstro says put up pictures there are
there are different types of physiques and sometimes different steroids were for different people

Top Bottom