Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody use Intermittent Fasting while on cycle?

cavsman33

I have had very good luck with cutting using IF in past off cycle but was wondering if anybody fasts while on cycle. I know it’s probably hard to eat over 2500 cal in a 8 hour period but was just curios if anyone has tried it. And had success.

I have had very good luck with cutting using IF in past off cycle but was wondering if anybody fasts while on cycle. I know it’s probably hard to eat over 2500 cal in a 8 hour period but was just curios if anyone has tried it. And had success.

Do it just to burn fat and reset insulin sensitivity when u plateau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I never used it ....but off cycle yes I use just three week to detox my system

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

yes. works great unless bulking.
i read a study recently, russian, wish i could cite it; but it claimed you can fast all day and night and use a 2-4 hour refeed window without losing any muscle mass.

trouble re-feeding 2500 cal in 8hour! holy s**t man, i can down that in like 1 session. whole eggs, lean beef n chicken, salmon, oats, sweet potatoes. be there in no time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have some new videos coming out on intermittent fasting you may want to watch as well.. you can definitely use it on cycle... its not a diet i use but i definitely advocate it to people that want to try it because it does work.. its not for everyone, but that doesn't mean its not a great diet...

check out the thread on evo on this. i also have an Ebook in my signature you can buy which talks about this.. we have also talked at length about this. people have implemented IF many times without even knowing it, that is the funny thing. it is like carb cycling, athletes do it without even knowing they are doing it but they've learned it works for them

i want to be clear that be careful who you listen to on this subject. you got people on both sides who really have no business giving advice on it. the pro IF guys who give it a bad name because they give shit advice and the meathead side that only knows how to eat all the time and inject their ass with gear.

the only guy i trust on this subject is Thomas Delauer. he actually knows WTF he is talking about.

I'll eat 2500cal in one meal LOL. You got this!

the only guy i trust on this subject is Thomas Delauer. he actually knows WTF he is talking about.

If I may, the gentleman from leangains.com goes in depth about different protocols and the book Eat. Stop. Eat. is simply amazing as well. One is a 16/8 type fast and the other is a true fast which included two 24hr fasts a week. Both worked wonders for me but tend to lean for the 16/8 now for performance.

Top Bottom