Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Low Testosterone cycle Log - 50 years old

Some docs will prescribe clomid instead of injectable test first but in the end, you don't want to be on clomid long-term. Better to dial in a proper test TRT routine.

Im 49 an started TRT about a year ago. My level was 85. While on TRT (200mg test cyp every week), my test level went up to 687. My endocrinologist wont go any higher (I wish she would). It has helped. For the past several years I have been incredibly depressed, unable to concentrate, tired all the time, zero sex drive and major ED. I have been on gear for the past 20+ years and I don't feel normal without it.After my next cycle I am going to hit the PCT extremely hard. Try to bring the boys back to life.

Im 49 an started TRT about a year ago. My level was 85. While on TRT (200mg test cyp every week), my test level went up to 687. My endocrinologist wont go any higher (I wish she would). It has helped. For the past several years I have been incredibly depressed, unable to concentrate, tired all the time, zero sex drive and major ED. I have been on gear for the past 20+ years and I don't feel normal without it.After my next cycle I am going to hit the PCT extremely hard. Try to bring the boys back to life.
@bigdextreme74 85 is very low thats not good, 200mgs boosted you. I think you should self TRT bro.
are you on cycle now or doing something? tell us more

Top Bottom