Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Enough.....if you want advice on the following...

T

The Shadow

Clen
Avavar
Winny
....or any other "diet drug" or want to know "what is best for"...without listing the following information:

1 - CURRENT DIET - to include total grams of carbs, fat and protein AND total cals, number of meals, and current supplements

2 - AGE, WEIGHT, YEARS TRAINING, CURRENT BF%, AND CURRENT TRAINING, CARDIO PROGRAM.

I will drop those threads faster than 3rd period French.

The info requested is at a Minimum.

If you don't have a diet in place - don't ask what will "make you lose fat"

This is being done for your benefit.

THERE ARE NO MAGIC BULLETS - NOTHING WILL OVERRIDE A SHITTY DIET AND A LAZY ATTITUDE.

PERIOD.

If you have the information above - by all means PLEASE post up and we will do all that we can to help direct you - BUT - its a two way street. We need your help to help you.

Rant over.

You know......

this isnt directed at anyone in particular.

But I get SO many pms about the same topic that I realized that its a HUGE problem.....mainly from misleading ads etc.

Take Bowflex - the early commercials had nation level bbers in them. They have no changes to the "I'm (insert name) and this is a REAL Bowflex body".

HUGE difference in the quality of the physiques

OK OK OK......I *might* be a little stressed today.

;)

...in all seriousness.....the number of threads asking for help has goe WAY up - which is cool....but to get a faster more accurate response - basic information must be given

This should be a sticky. :)

For whatever reason, from what I read here, talking about female steroid use here is usually frowned upon and discouraged. It's really not my choice personally - at least not today - because there is a looooong way to go with diet and training. I applaud the women who are natural. But I'd rather see people be informed and given good information, because they'll probably wind up using these drugs, anyway (girls shouldn't get bashed simply for asking - but the point is to ask the right way I guess).

So yeah... You're smart to do your own research and ask here if you don't find the answers you are looking for.

WoNderWoMan25 said:
This should be a sticky. :)

For whatever reason, from what I read here, talking about female steroid use here is usually frowned upon and discouraged. It's really not my choice personally - at least not today - because there is a looooong way to go with diet and training. I applaud the women who are natural. But I'd rather see people be informed and given good information, because they'll probably wind up using these drugs, anyway (girls shouldn't get bashed simply for asking - but the point is to ask the right way I guess).

So yeah... You're smart to do your own research and ask here if you don't find the answers you are looking for.

It is tricky - because if you don't know and want info you may get slammed or just feel like you are because you don't know and it may appear you just want quick results when you really just want info to determinde if it's a direction you want to go in.

There are several people here that are both knowledgeable and experienced in the subject so if anyone is reading this ASK - and KEEP ASKING.

Also, it's really easy to misread inflection on the internet.

velvett said:
It is tricky - because if you don't know and want info you may get slammed or just feel like you are because you don't know and it may appear you just want quick results when you really just want info to determinde if it's a direction you want to go in.

There are several people here that are both knowledgeable and experienced in the subject so if anyone is reading this ASK - and KEEP ASKING.

Also, it's really easy to misread inflection on the internet.

The thing is to provide necessary information to get an educated response.

Think of it as carrying the car in for servicing - would you carry a car to a garage and tell them:

"My car isnt accelerating fast enough..what do I do?

The mechanic will then ask a series of questions to drill down.

DO the same when you ask a question like "What is the best drug for fat loss"

If you dont - you will be asked to....

LOL

You will give the information(hopefully) one way or another....take the initiative and post it up with the opening questions and you will get a faster, SPECIFIC response.

If you arent ON a diet - then obviously nothing will conteract that.

My response was not related to the main subject of your thread at all.
I'm sorry you misinterpreted it because I happen to agree with you - note my response to this very same thread on the AS before I copied it here for the very purpose of what you have stated.
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516389

It is obvious to us that that information is required but is not to everyone.
Some people just don't know while others just want the lazy man's answer.

The Shadow said:
The thing is to provide necessary information to get an educated response.

Think of it as carrying the car in for servicing - would you carry a car to a garage and tell them:

"My car isnt accelerating fast enough..what do I do?

The mechanic will then ask a series of questions to drill down.

DO the same when you ask a question like "What is the best drug for fat loss"

If you dont - you will be asked to....

LOL

You will give the information(hopefully) one way or another....take the initiative and post it up with the opening questions and you will get a faster, SPECIFIC response.

If you arent ON a diet - then obviously nothing will conteract that.

Last edited:
velvett said:
It is obvious to us that that information is required but is not to everyone.
Some people just don't know while others just want the lazy man's answer.

If you don't know how to ask, then my response would be that you probably shouldn't be asking. Same applies to those who are too lazy.

Top Bottom