Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epithalon Log for ElementSarms

c20

I am one of the individuals who volunteered to log Epithalon for ElementSarms (they provided 3 free 10mg vials for research). This is my first post, but I've been reading and digesting tons of great information posted here since mid January, so a big thank you to everyone who has contributed here.

I'm not a body builder, at least not yet, but I have lifted off and on for years and am now interested in increasing my strength and overall well being. I'm 46 and in very good overall condition, but have had a nagging shoulder pain for a little over a year (from disc golf). I believe I hyper-extended my shoulder trying to over-throw a disc, and have been unable to throw 100% pain free since then, although it has gotten progressively better over time. I've never had a shoulder injury before, even after years of baseball pitching. The pain has subsided considerably, to the point where it is about 85-90% healed now.

Dosing plan is 1mg ed for 30 days (each vial should last 10 days as these are 10mg vials).

Below is my log from the first few days of Epithalon dosing to test subject:

2-23-15:
9:35pm, Reconstituted first vial with 1ML bac water, then dosed 1mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects, all went fine

2-24-15:
8:00am: dosed 1mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects, nothing to report so far

2-25-15:
6:50am: dosed 1mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

2-26-16
7:10am: dosed 1mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

After 4 days of dosing, the effects felt so far include:
-- better, deeper sleep
-- reduced pain in shoulder -- sleeping on right side can cause shoulder pain, but that has subsided considerably
-- somewhat better alertness and mental acuity, especially early morning

No noticeable changes to skin (have a few wrinkles I'm keeping an eye on!) or vision, two purpoted benefits of Epithalon. I'm not sure 1mg ed sub q for 30 days is a large enough dose, I have read that as much as 10mg ed for 10 days every 3 months may be the ideal protocol. Will re-evaluate after the 30 days.

The only other products test subject is currently using are protein powder, micronized creatine, and melanotan II. May start a cycle of Ostarine in a few weeks. The goal is to increase strength (especially the fast twitch muscles), increase muscle mass, decrease body fat, and slow down the overall aging process.

Day 5 of Epithalon Log:

2-27-15
8:15am: dosed 1mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

In my previous post I indicated a much larger dose than 1mg sub q of Epithalon may be more beneficial (up to 10mg). I'm not sure that would be necessary or desirable, as I found out that at least one person doing 10mg dosing was doing so sublingually, which is indicated as less effective and requires a much larger dose than sub q injections. So my plan is to stay the course with 1mg sub q ed, at least for now.

And this morning I noticed a distinct improvent in subjects facial skin appearance, so it appears the current dosing of 1mg sub q ed is providing some very positive effects.

Day 6 of Epithalon Log:

2-28-15
8:45am: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

After more research, I decided to up the dosage of Epithalon to 2mg ed for the rest of this run. Total Epithalon dosing to date is 7mg, so 23mg left, or approximately 11.5 days. No significant changes overnight, looking forward to seeing how the increased dosage affects things.

On a side note, I've read great things about Sermorelin and may research that in a couple of weeks. Anyone else have any experiences with Sermorelin?

Days 7 & 8 of Epithalon Log:

3-1-15
9:15am: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

3-2-15
6:50am: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

First vial finished 3-2-15, used last 1mg from that vial and reconstituted the 2nd vial for the other 1mg. Dosing 2mg Epithalon and 1mg of MT2 in the same slin ed now, helps keep slin usage to a minimum. Getting really deep sleep, and skin seems to continue to improve -- not the few wrinkles, they are still there, but overall I can see a definite improvement. Shoulder pain is all but gone now, but the real test will be when my rat is able to get out and throw again (hopefully this next weekend). Haven't noticed any vision improvement yet, still hoping though -- my rat still has trouble reading really small print, my rat says aging really sucks! Hoping a peptide comes along that will help with reversing this aspect of aging if Epithalon doesn't help in this area.

Day 9 of Epithalon Log:

3-3-15
6:55am: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Continuing with 2mg dosing, absolutely no issues as far as any negative side effects, all is going very smoothly.

Day 10 of Epithalon Log:

3-4-15
6:50am: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

After ten days of research (15mg dosed so far), I've noticed continued improvement in skin appearance, energy level, mental acuity and concentration. I was hoping to see improvement in vision, especially rading very small print, but have not as of yet. Also, no significant improvement to a few facial wrinkles, although they do appear to be lessening slightly. With only 7.5 doses left (based upon 2mg/day dosing), I'm now wishing I had another 3 vials (30mg) to continue researching for another 15 days.

Day 11 of Epithalon Log:

3-5-15
6:45am: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Nothing new to report, but I am going to start dosing at night instead of early morning starting 3-6-15, to mix it up some and see how this affects sleep. Dosing for 11 days now and there have been absolutely no negative side effects from Epithalon or MT2 dosing together.

Day 12 of Epithalon Log:

3-6-15
7:00pm: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Well I can confirm sleep was great, but dreams were wild and very realistic. My rat was jumping his YZ250 over tree tops, and landing very smoothly -- after hanging in mid air enjoying the scenery! And that was just one of the crazy dreams lol. Still woke up very rested though.

Day 13 of Epithalon Log:

3-7-15
7:25pm: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

Another night of deep sleep with extreme dreams, again felt very rested in the morning. Skin elasticity seems to continue to improve, but seeing very little effect on wrinkles.

Day 14 of Epithalon Log:

3-8-15
7:15pm: dosed 2mg Epithalon sub q -- no side effects

First day of disc golf throwing in several weeks and was able to throw pain free all day, and very little muscle or shoulder soreness early morning of 3-9-15. Normally after going so long without throwing, subject's shoulder would be very sore. This has been an ongoing issue for over a year, but the real test will come after multiple days of throwing in a row. If any pain does come back, I am going to look into researching BPC 157 and TB-500.

Another great night of deep sleep, even with the extreme dreams.

Top Bottom