Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tae Bo...

covergrl80

I just ordered the 5 Dvd set a few day's ago. Beings My body had pretty much went to shits since I got sick. Figured I would Try this beings I have no time to go the gym. Lets just my Pancreas does not fall on the floor :worried:

So my Question is: Has anyone here ever tried it, and of so how did you feel about it?

I will post a few Before and after Pics. When I get around to it.

I take it at a Karate place so it isn't the aerobis type...but it kicks my butt...You will love it and will see a big difference if you keep it up

Tae Bo ROCKS!!!!

I have the old set, but it is the most challeging cardio workout I have ever had. I'm sure the new set is ten times better! It's not for the faint of heart especially the advanced workouts. Wait until you do the move where you squat and high kick about 25 times, then the sit still squat and feel the burn. You will have a couple of mini heart attacks and then you won't be able to wait until you can do it again!!!

Make sure to tell us what you think!

:rainbow:

covergrl80 said:
I just ordered the 5 Dvd set a few day's ago. Beings My body had pretty much went to shits since I got sick. Figured I would Try this beings I have no time to go the gym. Lets just my Pancreas does not fall on the floor :worried:

So my Question is: Has anyone here ever tried it, and of so how did you feel about it?

I will post a few Before and after Pics. When I get around to it.

Taebo is the best!! I saw Billy Blanks when I used to work in Selfridges London, I ran up to him and was like.. hey touch my stomach look what you've done!! he was so happy, didn't expect it at all!! Also the ABS and GLUTES workout! sista get ready to feel the burn like never before! wow... challenging but amazing results..

Also true about the lunges into a high kick.. OUCH! but WOW... kicks butt, you'll love.. keep us updated!!! One more thing.. DAVID KIRSCH!! Flippin scary the way he sculpts and tones within a matter of days!!!! check it out on his website.. he transforms people girlfriend! :)

You should try the Billy Blanks Bootcamp with the bands, or the Boot camp Elite, which has band and weighted handles ( you can also adjust the resistance of the bands, or weights) AWSUME!

I remember my cousins before they undergone Tae Bo sessions in one of the gyms here in our area.

I can say that they really did lose weight after a couple of works doing the workout.

So I for me Tae Bo is truly a nice way of loosing weight

Top Bottom