Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Umbrella sarms just turned 30

MorgenHL

I'm now in my 30s and I'm excited to try my umbrella sarms cycle
made an order and they did a fantastic job at communicating with me and letting me know it was shipped
now my question is when it comes to how I'm supposed to consume this product? I was reading about injectable sarms being the most effective way to take them. is this true and should I be using them that way or do I just swallow it?

These are NOT injectable and where you read the best way to take them was injectable is just utter nonsense.. thats the WORST and most unsafe method of use..

umbrella sells liquids, gels and powder.. I assume you bought liquids and you would just swallow the liquid to take them

Tony huge is the one person I always hear talking about injection of sarms and for your life and health don't take that advice from people like him on anything for that matter

made an order and they did a fantastic job at communicating with me and letting me know it was shipped
now my question is when it comes to how I'm supposed to consume this product? I was reading about injectable sarms being the most effective way to take them. is this true and should I be using them that way or do I just swallow it?
You need to swallow it aka drink it, NEVER inject sarms thats dangerous.

Bro dont INJ you take liquid sarms by mouth

Injectable sarms are dangerous. We all know that.
You should purchase them from a legit dealer only.

no you swallow sarms always
sarms are safe but use umbrella or sarms.forsale
Only buy them from our sources here.

Top Bottom