Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for woman

She has the frame for figure, long torso, narrow waist, ?long legs?.

Right now she would be able to compete in the bikini division if the IFBB has it in SA.

I would recommend you go to a few shows and see what the girls look like.

Great!

She is really motivated with her training and having me as her boyfriend i'm quite strict to help keep her diciplined... she really is focused to do this and go ahead with this. We both do not drink or smoke and just focus on training / sleep / and eating correctly...

Will post updated pictures in around a 3 months with the new diet listed above and maybe you can give pointers from there.

I honestly appriecate all the help, as good help is really hard to come by.

The one thing I do seriously advise is that if a woman wants to compete, to train and get her physique looking how she wants it to look.

The judging criteria often fluctates wildly, however, she is going to have to live with how she looks for quite some time.

Thanks! she is an awsome gurl ? is that also southern? hehe.

Very hard to find yourself a partner that enjoys keeping themself just as fit as you do! And then not being full of themself but humble!!

Thanks again guys or should I say (girls) for everything :)

Her pictures below

Pic 1 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Pic 2 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Pic 3 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

These pictures where taken around 3/4 months ago, her bodyfat has dropped quite a bit since then and developed a bit more muscle. I will try take some more pictures of current status next week.

She looks awesome!
If she wants to compete in figure, all she needs to do is get some lean mass and burn body fat. However, she does have the genetics for it.
Hard work and consistency will put her there by the end of this year.

She should definitely go and see some shows in order for her to see how the other girls look and how they do quarter turns.

Just wanted to stop in a say "hi". She looks great and with some awesome training her muscles will develop quickly. I too would focus on building mass right now and then worry with the fat loss closer to show. She'll find with heavy training she will be re compensating fat for muscle and will look great. Then, once she has the muscle, she can diet down and compete.

Have her join us here!

I have that same body type. It is very hard to build lots of muscle. Make sure she doesn't kill herself with cardio.
It was the worst thing I ever did.
I now diet for a show without cardio, and just longer duration.

She also needs to worry about over training. I used to workout 6x a week. Doesn't work for people like us.
She should lift heavy 4x a week max.

Her pictures below

Pic 1 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Pic 2 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
Pic 3 Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

These pictures where taken around 3/4 months ago, her bodyfat has dropped quite a bit since then and developed a bit more muscle. I will try take some more pictures of current status next week.

Wow she looks amazing. Very beautiful too.
I agree that if you are going to compete you have to look the best to you. I judge and see girls trying to look certain ways because that is what one judge tells them. The next comp they lose because of the very look they tried to achieve. At the end of the day the competitor should be able to look at pictures of themselves and be proud of what they see and what they accomplished.

Top Bottom