Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for woman

For weight training

Triceps (Cable push downs / kick backs) - Twice per week

French press/skull crushers, dips and weighted dips, close grip bench press are better exercises for building mass.
Biceps (Straight bar curls) - Twice per week

I would vary this with body drag curls/gironda curls, preacher curls, seated dumbell curls
Legs (Squats, lunges) - 3 Times per week

Is she squatting with an Olympic bar? Leg Press?
Calves (Raises) - Once per week

Shoulders (Side lateral and front raises) - Once per week

Military press, upright rows, Alexander Pederoff reverse grip military press. The figure look is capped delts.
Crunches and sit up's every training day.

Not necessary every day.
Cardio:
Rowing, step machine or treadmill
How long?
Rest around 8/9 hours a night.
Anything else you would like to know ?

Nothing for back or chest?

How many sets and reps?

How are you determining how many calories she is burning with cardio?

Your girlfriend strikes me as more of an ectomorphic body type, tall and lean.

Training a multiple times a week is overtraining for ectomorphs, it is more likely to hamper muscle growth. Muscle grows during the recovery.

The advice for her is really no different than it would be for a man, lift heavy, lift to failure sometimes, enough recovery time, and for those that have a harder time putting on muscle, don't do a lot of cardio.

It is also best to hold off on steroids until she has had at least a year of solid training and a good base.

Sorry for back, just a rowing machine...

Chest nothing at present...

I will get her to tell you how many sets/reps for each tonight as I am actually not 100% sure of this...

To determine how many calories she is buring just by the calorie counter on the cardio equipment. For machines that do not have this function I am unaware... I have told her to super set to keep heart rate up... So if she is training like that she will be hopping from 1 piece of equipment to the next... She still has some body fat to lose (smalls ammounts of fat around her love handles) I honesltly don't know what is the best to work with... maybe some lower back workouts will dig into that area?

Sorry for back, just a rowing machine...

Chest nothing at present...

I will get her to tell you how many sets/reps for each tonight as I am actually not 100% sure of this...

To determine how many calories she is buring just by the calorie counter on the cardio equipment. For machines that do not have this function I am unaware... I have told her to super set to keep heart rate up... So if she is training like that she will be hopping from 1 piece of equipment to the next... She still has some body fat to lose (smalls ammounts of fat around her love handles) I honesltly don't know what is the best to work with... maybe some lower back workouts will dig into that area?

The cardio machines are not that accurate unless they read your heart rate all the time.

If she finds it useful, get her a heart rate monitor/watch, Polara does the best ones.

If she isn't going to compete till the fall, I would focus on muscle building, the small amounts of fat will sort themselves out.

How do you train BTW? Are you doing heavy squats, deadlifts?

Me or her? I train as heavy as I can go 6/10 reps, squats straight bar - smith or hack / deadlifts + bent over rows back / close grip bench for triceps and rope pull downs / barbell curls for biceps and hammer curls / millatery press for shoulders and upright rows, seated and standing calf raises.

Off to gym now, will reply connect when i'm home and her to punch in some stats of her own... and maybe I can get her photos up...

Thanks again, so happy to see the support for woman on here, its great...

Me or her? I train as heavy as I can go 6/10 reps, squats straight bar - smith or hack / deadlifts + bent over rows back / close grip bench for triceps and rope pull downs / barbell curls for biceps and hammer curls / millatery press for shoulders and upright rows, seated and standing calf raises.

Off to gym now, will reply connect when i'm home and her to punch in some stats of her own... and maybe I can get her photos up...

Thanks again, so happy to see the support for woman on here, its great...

The best thing I did for my physique and training was train with the lads.

Exactly as you are training, occasionally mixing it up with supersets or German volume training.

Anyone who is a plat member can see the photos you upload.

Non members will only see them as a thumbnail, so an image file is more accessible to more people.

Hi

I don't have a gallery so I can't upload photos.. Tomorrow when I am at work i'll upload to one of my servers then paste the link here. And you can see from those pics..

I will write down all the training / diet info and try to re-put it here and then see what you guys think, quantity of food, etc.

Let me get her to sign up quick then will post here quick...

I'll try sign her up tomorrow, something wrong with the registration page, it just goes blank in 2 different browsers...

How would I upload 3 pictures of her? Or should I upload somewhere else and paste links?

Yes, you can paste it on this thread. However, have her come in and join us.

Hi

I don't have a gallery so I can't upload photos.. Tomorrow when I am at work i'll upload to one of my servers then paste the link here. And you can see from those pics..

I will write down all the training / diet info and try to re-put it here and then see what you guys think, quantity of food, etc.

Let me get her to sign up quick then will post here quick...

You can upload pics from your computer at tiny pics.com after upload is complete click on the second URL copy then paste here.

RADAR

Top Bottom