Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for woman

00pump

Hi

Any advice on this area would be great... I have very limited knowledge....

My girlfriend is taking 40mcg/Clen a day 1 day on 1 day off, day off using an ECA stack... Is there a good reason to add winny at 30mg a day? Or anything else that is safe to strip fat, anti catabolic, and give you that really hard / dry look...

She wants to work towards doing some figure completions near the end of the year, she is 176, 53kgs, 17% body fat...

Any advice would be great.

Thanks!

Hi

My girlfriend is taking 40mcg/Clen a day 1 day on 1 day off, day off using an ECA stack... Is there a good reason to add winny at 30mg a day? Or anything else that is safe to strip fat, anti catabolic, and give you that really hard / dry look...

She wants to work towards doing some figure completions near the end of the year, she is 176, 53kgs, 17% body fat...

Thanks!

Var will not strip fat. Winny would be better to gove her a dryer leaner look. As for the clen, if she's happy with it now keep on truckin. If not, go 2 weeks on, 2 off/

EDIT: She's 176lbs @ 17%bf? Have to see some pics, cuz that would be amazing........if true

Var will not strip fat. Winny would be better to gove her a dryer leaner look. As for the clen, if she's happy with it now keep on truckin. If not, go 2 weeks on, 2 off/

EDIT: She's 176lbs @ 17%bf? Have to see some pics, cuz that would be amazing........if true

i thought maybe she was 176 years old! Like Noah or something..

Hi

Thanks!

She is 5'8 117 lbs at 17% bf that is almost skin and bones I would think she would want to build more lean mass than anything.

IMO there is no good reason to give a women 30mg of winny a day pretty much ever that dose is way to high 5mg maybe 10 mg max but not more. Winny or Var are not fat burners they will not strip fat only diet will do that.

What is her diet and training like how many months out is she from her target contest? How long has she been training for? It might be best to get her online and posting I will give her free plat to do searches etc as well as she will have the input from all of the ladies on the womens forum.

I would start with 5mgs of var. Have her post up her diet. She could take all the AAS under the sun and if her diet is not spot on she will not get the results she wants. If she posts it up everyone can make sure it is spot on and she will get the results she wants from that alone. If she decides she still wants to add some var that will only help her get there a little quicker.
Best of luck!

She is 5'8 117 lbs at 17% bf that is almost skin and bones I would think she would want to build more lean mass than anything.

IMO there is no good reason to give a women 30mg of winny a day pretty much ever that dose is way to high 5mg maybe 10 mg max but not more. Winny or Var are not fat burners they will not strip fat only diet will do that.

What is her diet and training like how many months out is she from her target contest? How long has she been training for? It might be best to get her online and posting I will give her free plat to do searches etc as well as she will have the input from all of the ladies on the womens forum.

+1 on the skin and bones thing.

I would focus on training hard and a solid diet to put on some muscle.

I think she would be surprised at how the bodyfat will start to sort itself out.

+1 on the skin and bones thing.

I would focus on training hard and a solid diet to put on some muscle.

I think she would be surprised at how the bodyfat will start to sort itself out.

That would be skin and bones. But she is 176 lbs. not 117. However, how can she be 176 lbs and 17% BF?

Anyway, can she post her diet. I mean everything she eats and drink through the day in order to guide her properly.

That would be skin and bones. But she is 176 lbs. not 117. However, how can she be 176 lbs and 17% BF?

Anyway, can she post her diet. I mean everything she eats and drink through the day in order to guide her properly.

She is 176 cm tall, 52 kg and 17% bodyfat.

It is that pesky metric system the rest of the world uses.

Nearly 5'8, 115 lbs and 17% body fat.

Top Bottom