Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pink233's Pics!

VooDoo Lady

From Pink233:

These are just pics that I can use to monitor my progress on my cutting diet...I just started it, so don't laugh!! :) ....I will be posting pics at the beginning of each month.

*****PLEASE SEE MORE PICS AT BOTTOM OF THREAD*****

Sorry Pink, I'm sorry for screwing this up!! Ihave been having all kinds of trouble getting these posted...SORRY GIRL!!! :mix:

Last edited:
wnat me to trim off the white and make them smaller? Pink looked good before and i can tell difference already. I am betting 6 months before fitness model looks.

Nice shape! You might want to wash your mirror before you take your next set of pics -- you'll probably get better results with less funky white lines...

Wyst

saint808 said:
wnat me to trim off the white and make them smaller? Pink looked good before and i can tell difference already. I am betting 6 months before fitness model looks.

OMG! My mind was in the wrong place...I thought he was talking about her top and breasts! :idea: But now I realize he meant the white space and make the pictures smaller.

Pink, you're looking great!

You look good....Keep Pumping, and continue the progress pics. Nice way to see all your hardwork paying off :)

Thanks guys! Yeah I noticed after I took the pics how funky the mirror looked....we just moved into the apartment so we haven't cleaned much yet....pretty gross!

Top Bottom