Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pct

dmk777

Queen of EF :)
Good evening EF! I'm now 4 month without my monthly cycle no need for alarm bells I'm not pregnant unless It's by immaculate conception lol, So I'm thinking bout what PCT I should do after my test p cycle that would help get my hormones etc back in place before my next cycle . I remember RW mentioned zink a while back so I got some that but any ideas on what else I should take.:faint:
because as great as it is not having my monthly It has the health risks attached prolonging it....

Thanks peeps!!:rainbow:

Nothing that I used helped get my period back. I did use Bridge after a cycle of epistrong and it kept the pump feeling going and kept me motivated in the weight room.

RD

Sorry to hear that D! Guess you knew that would happen tho. Obviously, I know nothing to help but best of luck to ya. Hope you get it all sorted out!!

Nothing that I used helped get my period back. I did use Bridge after a cycle of epistrong and it kept the pump feeling going and kept me motivated in the weight room.

RD

Thanks Rd how long did it take for your to come back naturally ?,
I will look up bridge now cheers!

Sorry to hear that D! Guess you knew that would happen tho. Obviously, I know nothing to help but best of luck to ya. Hope you get it all sorted out!!

Hi Jen. Thanks huni. Yeah I kinda knew and tbh I don't intend on having kids anyway if it wasn't for the health risks I wouldn't care . But I think every thing is a health risk these days so you Gota push the boundaries a bit lol live a little .

Hi Jen. Thanks huni. Yeah I kinda knew and tbh I don't intend on having kids anyway if it wasn't for the health risks I wouldn't care . But I think every thing is a health risk these days so you Gota push the boundaries a bit lol live a little .

You are correct..always about pushing limits and getting the best out of something yet stayin somewhere in the boundaries to be safe and healthy! The challenge of that is always fun!! Hope you figure it out!

Wise words my friend ! And thank you..hey Jen you heard from snipes ? I emailed her last wk but heard nothing yet? It's not like snipes to miss EF.

Wise words my friend ! And thank you..hey Jen you heard from snipes ? I emailed her last wk but heard nothing yet? It's not like snipes to miss EF.

No I havent heard from her at all and I'm like you that it's not like her to not be on. I know at one point she was saying that she thought that the Mr snipes might be home around Christmas and then later said he wouldn't be...I've been wondering if that changed or if maybe he surprised her and came home?! That would be cool. Whatever the case I miss her and hope she's doing well. Let me know if you hear back from her please! Interested to know what she's been up to!!

Hmmm strange I hope she's ok. I will let you know if I hear from her.

Hey sugazombie discuss PCT with Nate and RADAR. They will by far be the most help to you. I know nothing about female PCT, will learn from you.

Top Bottom