Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to this site

dointhemost

Killin it
EF VIP
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am new to this site and think it is fabulous with some great info and I am really glad I found it.

I am working with Nathan and he is awesome. I am going to be starting a cycle soon and I will keep you all posted.

Looking forward to this transformation and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Thank you Metalmalitia babe...I appreciate your welcome. And yes Needto is an awesome guy and I feel so grateful to have found him.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I am new to this site and think it is fabulous with some great info and I am really glad I found it.

I am working with Nathan and he is awesome. I am going to be starting a cycle soon and I will keep you all posted.

Looking forward to this transformation and looking forward to getting to know you all.

Welcome to EF! glad to have you here.

Hi girls, welcome to the forum... I've only joined not that long ago but I have received some really useful information, the girls are great here... but it has been a bit quiet lately.

Anyhow, I hope the training is going well

Cheers
Rachel

Top Bottom