Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

from lifting to look good to competing

pamela chess

Hi , I'm a 24 year old girl who has been lifting for two years and I look pretty good, I started loving this world so much I want to start competing in fitness and bikini contest, I need a link or full program that guides me to that next level and I would like to know which one do you recommend as the best, and where to purchase it, I was thinking of hiring a personal trainer but I guess it goes further than just having a personal trainer, thank you.

I train people for bodybuilding competitions for a living so I'll give you some advice.

My first piece of advice would be to watch a show. Attend a show and see what it's all about. By watching a show, you can then tell if it's something you actually want to try and pursue for yourself.

If it's something you want to try, I recommend hiring a good coach to help you. It'll save yourself a lot of time and energy. A good coach will make the whole process a lot easier and help you with all the fine tune details like posing, stage presentation etc.

There are lots of articles on my website that should help you out -> trevorkouritzin.com

If you are serious about getting into competing I would hire a coach. This will really show you what it takes to compete and take the stress off you as far as designing everything. It will also hold you accountable.

Top Bottom