Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Isn't it so SAD??

L

Little Girl

Is it humanly possible to use a kid like an animal circus like that???????? :(
What do you think?? http://www.centurytraining.com/

Little Girl

------------------
I don't believe in luck... Only work can bring us to reach the top!!

He's 9 years old and his parents CLAIM that they have never pushed him or influenced him in lifting weights. This is where PARENTING comes in, just say "NO".

I think they are just using their son to promote their business and make money. I saw this Kid on Ripley's Believe or Not. The Dr. that checked him out on the show said he is prefectly healthy that the only thing that might be affected is the stunting of his growth because of the over development of his muscles and the excess stress he is putting on his growing bones.

He can squat twice his weight and uses a jacket specially made for him that you fill with weights so he can squat because the bar is too big for him to balance. He's like a freak they parade him everywhere. I saw him in a picture at the Arnold Classic too.

Just a shame that they can allow this. THis is a form of child abuse because this child will have to live with the repercussions of his parents actions for the rest of his life. No one has ever done this before and no one knows what kind of an adverse reaction this will cause in the child's development. Mentally, physically and emotionally.

Just my opnion

------------------
You can not accomplish what your mind can not conceive.

What the hell is a "professor of ancient medicine" by the way? That's what the website says about the father. Saw that kid at the Arnold. I think he is kind of creepy looking.

If I'm not mistaken, I saw this child at the Arnold Classic!

It's one thing to have a child learn about healthy living at a early age;BUT THIS IS TOO MUCH...TOO EARLY!

I think "slightly retarded" is a bad choice of words, period.

I think that the kid is nothing more then a walking ad for his parents company. While I know a few girls who have lifted weights from a very young age, they chose to do so and in one case her parents told her that she shouldn't. I would go as far as ask is the kid really drug free? I do know that kids that young have used steroids, friend of mine tried an oral when she was 6 which she had "borrowed" from her mom.

I seen little Richard at the Arnold and the Olympia. Sherry Goggins and her husband are his managers. They're making good money off of Richard's guest appearances, posing gigs, autograph signings, etc.

I definitely think he's being exploited.

He doesn't strike me as being retarded, maybe a little slower than other 8 yr olds. I know he loves the attention he gets.

Top Bottom