Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

IslandGirl's Dynamite Comes in Small Packages

Best wishes at nationals I love seeing diffrent peak weeks. Also great to see how people handle post contest looking forward to seeing more of this log :)

Thank you!

Yeah, peak week has always been different for me. Also depending if I'm doing bb'ing or figure. With figure it's more relaxed and I'm basically just doing what I have been doing. No water deplete, sodium load, no diuretics, ....kind of boring. haha. But it is what it is. BB'ing is fun cuz' you can kind of see where you can take your body to. I like that challenge.

Tues. 10/12

Cardio Am and Pm today. The pm one sucked. I thought I was gonna be ova and done with cardio after my am session, but hubby had me doing it tonight too. Did my 2nd full body workout today. Did some posing after cardio and I could hardly walk in my hoochie shoes. haha. My legs were shaking. It's also been very achy and I attribute the achiness that to all this cardio I'm doing. I'm glad I'm done with cardio for this week. Give my legs a rest. No more training either. Wow! Kind of nice.

Was hoping to have already cooked all my food for Atlanta, but I need to do that tomorrow. I'm taking chicken, bison sirloin, seared ahi, asparagus, spinach, oatmeal, peanut butter. Probably will buy a jar of pb when I get there. Along with spinach too.

Getting super excited. We also have a guy competing in the welterweight class. He has won the USA's 2 years in a row as a welter so we're hoping this is his year to win his Pro card. That would be amazing! His name is Luis Santa.

Foods for today:

Meal 1- protein pancakes (yum!)
Meal 2- chicken and spinach salad
Meal 3- protein shake
Meal 4- bison sirloin, rice and asparagus
Meal 5- frosted flakes w/ ff milk
Meal 6- seared ahi tuna, rice and spinach salad
Meal 7- protein shake and 1T pb

Gotta love the hoochie shoes. lol Have a great day! Will be following this weekend for you and your client..that's awesome!

Have an awesome show, I'm really excited for you!!:)

OMFG I somehow completely forgot about the Nationals! It was like 15 miles from my house. Jeebus. Turned out it conflicted with an auto race down in Savannah I've had tickets to for like 4 months and was focused on that instead.

Yeah, how'd you do, woman? Let's hear it!

Have an awesome show, I'm really excited for you!!:)

I'm dying to hear how your show went?? Hope you had a great time!! :)

OMFG I somehow completely forgot about the Nationals! It was like 15 miles from my house. Jeebus. Turned out it conflicted with an auto race down in Savannah I've had tickets to for like 4 months and was focused on that instead.

Yeah, how'd you do, woman? Let's hear it!

and she has a cool accent

indeed she does!

Thanks trex, roxy and willow. I had a blast even though my package wasn't what the judges wanted that night. It's cool. I'm ok with it. I am looking towards next year already.

LOL need2. Do you know we talked over an hour? hahaha

Hey Shan!

Top Bottom