Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I need ur help girls!

ArnoldColeman

hey ladies, my question is in regard to my girlfriend.....shes a professional dancer for an NBA team and needs some help loosing some weight gained after surgery, or she wont be allowed to dance....now aside from the comments of "diet and cardio......ECA", my question has to do witht the effectivness of perhaps clen. for her.....i figured it would be an excellent aid, at a dose of around 2-3 tablets a day, for a short period of time.....any other gear u could think of would be extremly helpful, im not familiar with this subject, especially with women, so any info is much appreciated...thanks

ive also been suggested yohimbe, and would appreciate a link to purchase some, ive heard some opinions that women get great results with yohimbine HCL.....thanks

My experience with clen has been pretty good. Your dosing seems off though. It should be run for 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off, then start over if needed. For the first week, depending on strength of the pill, it's like, half a pill, next day a whole, increasing one pill a day for 7 days until the max of 7 is reached. 7 a day for the second week. If it's a strong pill, then do halves doubling doseage to the highest tollerable doseage at the 7th day at 3 1/2 pills a day but taken as halves spread out over the course of the day. Someone correct me if I'm off here.

She may have an increased appetite while on clen, but if she sticks with her normal cutting diet, she should loose well.

Last edited:
It's not available by prescript. in the U.S. I believe it's chemically similar to albuterol, an asthma medicine. I'm not all that up on the details...maybe someone else can ellaborate on this.

Clenbuterol - its a controlled substance that is generally prescribed for asthma. Its like a super thermo -- I get nasty headaches from it and major jitters. A little more optimal than thermos for burning fat. Works for some I guess - I've never seen any serious results from it & for the wired / anxiety feeling I get on it, I think I'd go for an NYC & watch my diet.

Top Bottom