Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to take Anavar with BCP?

heavydutyhit

Ok I have read a few conflicting posts. People are saying there is no bad effects of taking var with bcp, and others are saying the contrary. I am not trying to bump old posts i am just trying to get a diffinitive answer. Can anyone site a scientific or medical study on this subject? And if you are posting an opinion then why do you have that opinion, and what information are you basing it on ect.

The fact that people still ask the same questions as in 2001 implies that no, there is little or no info on women using AAS & being on birth control. As I mentioned in a different post, most women who COMPETE and choose to use AAS will usually also choose to go off hormonal birth control simply because the estrogen-pattern effects of the birth control go against what they are trying to accomplish w/ diet & training for the competition, and the further leaning, etc from the AAS. The two just conflict in their fundamental effects.

If you are training heavily and dieting alot, that in itself can cause amenorrhea, which further fights the regular effects of your birth control.

There is a lot going on when you are artificially manipulating your sex hormones. I'm not sure that you will find anyone who will say categorically that your b/c will remain effective. As I said before I'm not a doc - but it appears from the lack of this categorical statement that you can assume you won't get pregnant (if that is ultimately your question) and I would suggest you assume you can get pregnant while on and until your period comes back normally and use a back up method of birth control.

Its the on-going question I will grant you - but as when playing w/ any non-doctor prescribed and controlled substance - you are your very own personal Petri dish. So be careful and conservative in anything you do.

I had the same question a while ago. I have come to the conclusion of why would you want to INCREASE test levels and then IADD estrogen to your body at the same time. Kind of defeats the purpose.

heavydutyhit said:
Can anyone site a scientific or medical study on this subject?

I doubt there's ever been one. Like you suggest in the next sentance opinions may be based on anecdotal experience, but there doesnt seem to be much of that around either. I've read other boards where there are more competitive female bb'er's than here and my perception is that just dont rely on hormones for BC when on AAS. Why risk it?

I'm currently using a legal supp that basically introduces a significant amount of exogenous T into the body and I wouldnt rely on hormones for BC. If I didnt already have a Paraguard I'd use other BC messages.

msam76 said:
I had the same question a while ago. I have come to the conclusion of why would you want to INCREASE test levels and then IADD estrogen to your body at the same time. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Mmmm.....would it though? I dont know that increased E would detract from potential muscle gains. Only thing I can see it doing for certain is make you look softer than you might otherwise. I guess the guestion is can E antagonize T receptors, thereby keeping those sites from responding to the increased T levels?

RottenWillow said:
Mmmm.....would it though? I dont know that increased E would detract from potential muscle gains. Only thing I can see it doing for certain is make you look softer than you might otherwise. I guess the guestion is can E antagonize T receptors, thereby keeping those sites from responding to the increased T levels?

That is kinda what I meant, but said it in an dumba** way.

T wants to lean you out, E wants to promote fat depositing in the butt / waist area and may or may not have a water retention or bloat effect - two completely opposing effects.

Top Bottom