Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIIT - on empty or fueled? (Shadow?)

Ahhhh ... so if one finds FTITM HIIT to be too difficult (lightheaded, etc) ... maybe a small amount of almonds would help? (like .5-1oz?)

If you are that drained that you are light headed, eat SOMETHING. I tend to do a couple egg whites as there is really nothing there but a little bit of protein and it settles well. Anything else is chancey for me in the morning. Almonds are pretty inert as well and you will get some protein, some fats but not enough to completely destroy your diet.

Yep...like Sassy mentioned...do the alomds BEFORE hand......the fat takes a bit to hit the system.

Imo - HIIT cardio should be over fairly quickly - so lighheadedness should be avoided

The Shadow said:
Yep...like Sassy mentioned...do the alomds BEFORE hand......the fat takes a bit to hit the system.

Imo - HIIT cardio should be over fairly quickly - so lighheadedness should be avoided

LOLOL QUICK RUN! Before the lightheadedness hits!

I either wake up w/ a raging I GOTTA EAT NOW OR DIE stomach pains or I'm just fine. If I try to make myself wait to eat, it just freekin' hurts to much.

I, personally, have never gotten lightheaded from HIIT - but sometimes you just feel like you are dragging (for lack of a better explanation), like you are swimming through mud. Wondering if a handful of almonds, or small protein shake, would give a little more OOMPH to the workout FTITM.

But then again, maybe CB will help with that too .....

try the almonds......

CB is a great product to use when you need a bit of giddy-up.

Sassy - lol

I mean lightheadness FROM the hiit......

The Shadow said:
try the almonds......

CB is a great product to use when you need a bit of giddy-up.

Sassy - lol

I mean lightheadness FROM the hiit......

I was suggesting to quick do your HIIT before the lightheadedness gets you.... ..... its a joke..... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom