Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hello ladies, looking for a little advice...

nexus7

...and also a few stats!

My girlfriend is thinking about doing a small anavar cycle, to add some size to her lats, arms and shoulders. She is already very lean (around 12%bf)

I was thinking about an anavar only cycle @ 5 mg/day.
would this be good for her? how long would she have to run it?

wouldn't mind getting a few stats (what you gained on an anavar only cycle) -

thanks for your time...:)

OK - I guess I could do a search - but isn't it just nicer to have a little 'personalised' input when asking a question...
As for getting her on the board it's gonna be a little difficult (she's german and speaks no English whatsoever...lol) + wants nothing to do with a computer.

I do not have measurements for her yet, except her height: 1m73 (about 5ft10).
about 2 years experience training on light weights, lots of cardio.

But I'll do a search and post again if I don't find what I want...

:)

Just about everyone gets told to search on popular questions--that way you can get a complete picture, not just a
pat response.

Why not upping her weights and seeing what she does?

try to find out more stats on your girl for us.
i am currently doing my first anavar cycle and love it. i am at the middle of week 5 and am taking 30mg/ED. I've been doing 20mg/ED and feeling great, but if I start to see anything negative with the 30mg/ED i wil go back down. (My cycle is most likely going to be 10-12 weeks).
the more stats, the more we can help.
...dr

For a girl its usually between 5 and 15 mg if you want to be sure to avoid the virilization probs that may appear sometimes. a 10 mg would be safe. Did you considered winstrol ? a 6 weeks 8mg ed would give her some great results with no sides.... anyway think about or just PM me if you want more info.

Hey Nexus, let me know how it goes for your gf on anavar. I am just waiting to start just as soon as I get it.

thanks to all of you for the input - I will get some more stats and post them...

TripleV: I'll keep ya posted...

Warlobo: LOL, my girl does not exactly look like your average type of eastern swimmer, but she can fly off the handle every now and then, I suppose...(part of her charm, really)

Top Bottom