Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg

The Shadow said:
Darlin....NO TROUBLE AT ALL....PLEASE - drop the hcg.....lookover my shadow plan and pm me directly with questions.

Needto is aight......just misunderstood

LOL
needto is th best...........but yes some times I am misunderstood :worried:

Post up your current diet and training program, with very specific details. I am sure we can help.

BTW "training for hours and eating really small portions" are not the answer. In fact, they are about the OPPOSITE of what you should be doing. No wonder you did not see results.

You've done what everyone who goes on what "the media" tells us to do to "lose weight". The reality is you need to go back to basics. Your body is a perfect biochemical machine. It WANTS to run efficiently. You don't need all these pills and weird programs to force your body to do what it wants to do naturally. You just need to fuel it & exercise it like it wants to.

The Shadow Project is a really good program. Also just to help w/ your understanding of how nutrition works, I HIGHLY recommend the Bill Philips BODY FOR LIFE book. (Skip the women's version -just get the original ) - you can get it at your local library probably or wherever. The thinghs you need to get results are get your eating straight, get some basic training & exercise in and then make it all part of your lifestyle. Sometimes it takes alittle work to figure out how to make it fit your schedule, but you always find a way. Don't let the stresses & crazy schedules of your life drive you -- there's always time to get things in. All of us have done it w/ all the various stresses & demands of our lives so there's really no excuse to be a "victim" of your schedule. Anyway - that book lays out how your body works & how nutrition works. No pills, no weird shit, just food. That in itself willl start to make sense but sounds like you need to be deprogrammed a little, be patient and let your body work like it wants to.

Also check the stickies at the top of the board for LOTS of great info!

Top Bottom