Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle advice please

Whoa whoa whoa. To generalize guys in one group like that is simply not true. Some of us actually do know what we are talking about and recommend very safe cycles to females as a result. As a matter of fact some of us have a vast amount of knowledge in that area. However, I do agree with raine about the one compound at a time. That was a great post and right on point. Excepet for the gear head guy part. Lol

You're right owl. We love ya! I think the message should be...male or female...is to consider your source of information and do your own research. Since joining this board, I have realized that there are a surprising number of people in my home community who really don't know much about aas, although they use.

You're right owl. We love ya! I think the message should be...male or female...is to consider your source of information and do your own research. Since joining this board, I have realized that there are a surprising number of people in my home community who really don't know much about aas, although they use.

Thank you cali! You know you're my girl! Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

I agree about one compound at a time. That is basic science and it makes sense. You only get one body in this life and one mistake can scar it or screw it up for ever.
If you are dead set on putting on some size there are options. For women I believe Anavar is the best way to go. Others can chime in on this. I like it because it generally comes with the least side effects for women. That said, I would go with 5mgs. Sure it doesn't sound like a lot but that is enough to shut down a man's natural testosterone production. You should see great results with 5mgs. If you don't, your diet is off.
As a side note, I have a friend who is a female IFBB Pro and she has never done more than 10mgs of Anavar and she competes in bodybuilding. As she says, its all meal plan and routine. If you are doing both of those right you don't need much.

Top Bottom