x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Ck2007 Log

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Ck2007 Log within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I am starting a new log. 1. I am not competing just yet but will be hopefully later this year so the title has to change 2. the other log didn't workout (get it, cause I didn't enough LOL) 3. changes in the new year 4. I want this log/meaning ME to be as positive as possible. Reflecting on it, I haven't been and well that is going to change cause I don't like it. GOALS THIS MONTH 1. do really well on midterm and almost finish course to write quiz 2 and final in february 2. stick

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ck2007 Log

Re: Ck2007 Log

Quote Quote posted by T-Cake
    I will take your advice next time I need it!

That is soo cute

Jan 26

150.4 (whoohoooo)

SUPPLIMENTS
    aspirin
    anti inflammatory
    omega 3
    multi vitamin
    T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
    warm up in jacuzzi
    pigeon stretch
    knees to chest
    single knee to chest with other leg elevated
    lumbar support side bend
    supported quad stretch
    forward bend
    back stretch on wall
    side stretch on step - body straight
    butterflys
    hip flexor stretch thank you treil

FLEXABILITY (0-10, 10 BEING GREAT)
    Before stretching - 1

to do-
    - take a break from painting it is going to take a while, I drew dora, scooby doo and the gang, tinkerbell, my little pony, bambi and a big tree to paint. It is taking longer than I thought, just painting their names over their bed and getting their club house together, and cleaning up took all day
    - assemble hutch and filing cabinet for computer room
    - get paint
    - go out on a date with family
    = switching internet and phone providers so this should be interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone!

T-Cake

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    Jan 26

150.4 (whoohoooo)

SUPPLIMENTS
    aspirin
    anti inflammatory
    omega 3
    multi vitamin
    T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
    warm up in jacuzzi
    pigeon stretch
    knees to chest
    lumbar support side bend
    supported quad stretch
    forward bend
    back stretch on wall
    butterflys

Before stretching - 1

to do-
    - take a break from painting it is going to take a while, I drew dora, scooby doo and the gang, tinkerbell, my little pony, bambi and a big tree to paint. It is taking longer than I thought, just painting their names over their bed and getting their club house together, and cleaning up took all day
    - assemble hutch and filing cabinet for computer room
    - get paint
    - go out on a date with family
    = switching internet and phone providers so this should be interesting.

Have a great weekend everyone!
    You are definitely SuperMom! You should paint YOUR bedroom with WonderWoman colors and themes when you are done!

Mad Scientist

You are definitely SuperMom! You should paint YOUR bedroom with WonderWoman colors and themes when you are done!
    Greeeeaaaaaat Idea!!!!!

Enjoy your date.

I wonder what my husband would say LOL.

Quote Quote posted by HiDnGoD
    Greeeeaaaaaat Idea!!!!!

Enjoy your date.

Thanks! Enjoy your weekend Your wife is a lucky gal!

JAN 27

Went shopping with my mom, she bought me a pair of 200 dollar running shoes for my bday!!!! I am going to try running this week sometime to see if it helps my back. Walking I can already feel a difference the guy told me the running shoes I was wearing I might as well been walking in bear feet, which I already new. She also bought me some really expensive foundation with a brush to apply it is amazing the difference.

Also BIG cheats today perogies, nelishinka, and cabbage rolls then we went out for supper and I had 3 chicken wings,4 stuffed mushrooms with seafood and a chicken salad with cheddar, mozza, pecans and bacon bits. and tonight 3 vodka coolers

The date with the family was awesome, have another one tomorrow! Stretching the same and back feels pretty great, still some nagging pain, but nothing I haven't lived with before it got really bad so I am pretty happy about that at the moment. (and it just isn't the vodka talking) LOL.

oh yeah and just a little side note, from doing a little experimenting I now know aspertaine gives me a headache over the left eye. I am also pretty happy I am pretty sure I found the culperate!

Mad Scientist

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    JAN 27

Went shopping with my mom, she bought me a pair of 200 dollar running shoes for my bday!!!! I am going to try running this week sometime to see if it helps my back. Walking I can already feel a difference the guy told me the running shoes I was wearing I might as well been walking in bear feet, which I already new. She also bought me some really expensive foundation with a brush to apply it is amazing the difference.

Also BIG cheats today perogies, nelishinka, and cabbage rolls then we went out for supper and I had 3 chicken wings,4 stuffed mushrooms with seafood and a chicken salad with cheddar, mozza, pecans and bacon bits. and tonight 3 vodka coolers

The date with the family was awesome, have another one tomorrow! Stretching the same and back feels pretty great, still some nagging pain, but nothing I haven't lived with before it got really bad so I am pretty happy about that at the moment. (and it just isn't the vodka talking) LOL.

oh yeah and just a little side note, from doing a little experimenting I now know aspertaine gives me a headache over the left eye. I am also pretty happy I am pretty sure I found the culperate!
    Nice haul on the B-day stuff.
    What's a nelishinka? I'ma not telling you what I had last night.

What did you cut out, to realize it was the aspartame?

Quote Quote posted by HiDnGoD
    Nice haul on the B-day stuff.
    What's a nelishinka? I'ma not telling you what I had last night.

What did you cut out, to realize it was the aspartame?

Thanks nelishnika is crepes with cheese. I cut out the flavored drink with aspartame in it and twin sugar for a long time. and then I reintroduced it and BAM headache.

The shoes rock, went shopping again today and miminal pain in my back, seeing my trainer this week again, I hope she gives me the green light to start again.

jAN 28

SUPPLIMENTS
    aspirin
    anti inflammatory
    omega 3
    multi vitamin
    T3 as necessary

WORKOUT
    warm up in jacuzzi
    pigeon stretch
    knees to chest
    lumbar support side bend
    supported quad stretch
    forward bend
    back stretch on wall
    butterflys

Before stretching

TO DO
    - MUST STUDY HARD - midterm is wednesday morning
    - call family doctor and get all the xrays and scans done on my back previously, MRI finally booked for April 16th and I have to bring everything with me.
    - volunteer at daycare
    - business stuff
    - start painting murals which turned out AWESOME, drew them all free hand, my daughter loooves scooby doo and just stares at the gang now, and my other daughter looooves bambi and my little pony so she is just amazed, told my hubby to take pics before I start to pain just in case I screw up
    -drop off bday gift to neighbours house.

Everyone have an AWESOME week!