Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ck2007 Log

treilin said:
Good job on getting back into it... and your stretches. I hope the back has been a bit better!!

Thanks, one day at a time, working out with my son at home at night so it has been fun.

Little, tall bugger is strong. He was doing 35lbs leg curls yesterday and he is going to be 12 in april. Then my daughters were taking the things that hold the weights on and lifting those, it was cute.

Back is a little sore today, but not tooo bad, and I gotta tell you, eating clean for one day, I can already feel the crap leaving my body

ck2006 said:
Thanks, one day at a time, working out with my son at home at night so it has been fun.

Little, tall bugger is strong. He was doing 35lbs leg curls yesterday and he is going to be 12 in april. Then my daughters were taking the things that hold the weights on and lifting those, it was cute.

Back is a little sore today, but not tooo bad, and I gotta tell you, eating clean for one day, I can already feel the crap leaving my body
Mommy setting a good example. :)

*Bunny* said:
Eeek chest infection.... heal up momma. Bikini eh? :qt: :D

Thanks! :heart: Yup a new bikini, last year was the first year ever I got into one, I never thought I would be saying I want to buy a new one! It's kinda cool!

Top Bottom