Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Armidex be used instead of Nolvadex for fat burning in women?

A

AJD

I'm curious if either can be used to help get rid of the fat stores... I'm in a precontest diet and its a major pain trying to get the nolva. So can the Armidex be used for the same effects? If so at what dosage? Nolvadex, from what I've researched and been told is to be used at 20mgs ED...

Any thoughts?

AJ

(I've posted this also on the womens board... wanna get your opinions also.)

Don't do it. It removes too much Estrogen in women. Find the Nolva. Retropump (I think she is MS on this board) has posted about this several times on AF.

Yes.. Don't do it.. Unless you want to walk around all hunched over when you're 60.

can nolvadex really be used as a fatburner? i had no idea. if so, what kind of dosage?

Last edited:
Will it help men loose love handles ?

When i bulk somtimes I get love handles lol (hips):bawling: So i do mad cardio:mad: ANd we also whould descuss the importance of having some estrogen in men wich i have no clue about say i take it alone wil it cause any problems:bday: :confused: :bday:

My wife is the typical lazy american wife and is on the depot shot for BC. So she has gained quite a few pounds. And now whats to come off depot because of the gain.Is their anything I can get her to keep the weight off while on depot shots? Keep in mind she doesn't PT or eat right..

Top Bottom