Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BB PICS!!! Before comp. diet....

Night Fly

These were taken yesterday. Please give me critisism...good and bad. This is before I am beginning my pre-comp. diet. I am currently 5'6", 165 lbs., 17% bf. I will post progress pics along the way. So here goes nothing...

View

View

View

View

This is just after 3 full months of bulking. Gained 15 pounds during that time. Oh boy...I'm nervous! :)

Oh, and...I had just finished doing cardio...that is why I am red!

Not too shabby, Holding a good amount of fat but that should come off nicely, at 165lbs you got a nice amount of muscle on you also.

Your legs are on the leaner side as opposed to your midsection.

Overall you got definite potential.

IG

It's Model1 again Nightfly :)

You have the size. When you start your pre-contest diet you'll start to see more definition in those naturally broad shoulders of yours (and the rest of your body of course~smile!). I know you won't start your diet officially until May 1st. I would just clean up your eating just a little so it's not too "Hardcore" once you start your pre-contest diet.

BTW, why don't you share you're bulking cycle with us? I know you said you gained alot of lean muscle mass. You also kept your bodyfat low (alot of women are 20% BF and over).

Good luck with everything.

IG- yeah, I know I have a lot of fat on top of that. Hopefully, my diet will get rid of it! :) A lot of my stomach is covered with fat, but I don't think it will be that way when I diet down. I hope that my legs won't lose too much size though.

Model1- I bulked for three months. I started at the beginning of Dec. I started at 23% bf. I ate around 180-200 gms of protein per day, and the last month out of the bulking cycle I took cell-tech. It has made me hold a lot of water.

My measurements all went up, and my bf dropped 6%. I was quite pleased with that. I actually gained 13 lbs, I guess cause I started at 152. I need help with my pre-contest diet, though. I am going to shoot you an email and ask you a few questions. I hope you don't mind. I really want to do good in this competition. It will be my first one. I am all natural, so I guess I will have to take the cheat day out and just do a cheat meal or something...or maybe not even cheat at all. Thanks for your imput. I was really nervous posting these, but I figured that I wouldn't get anything out of it if I didn't.

Thanks again!

Nightfly you made really good gains on your bulking cycle. Did you gain more mass in your upper body or lower? Your legs are awesome!

I would love to help you out, no problem. Will you be a middleweight or a heavyweight? Please keep us updated with your progress.

NIGHT FLY WHEN DOING CARDIO DO NOT CUT DOWN THE AMOUNT OF CALORIES THAT YOU ARE CONSUMEING...JUST CLEAN THEM UP...YOU WILL MAINTAIN MORE MUSCLE MASS ASWELL AS CUTT UP NICELY...DROP ME A LINE IF INTRESTED IN A ROUTINE...

BIZ!!

------------------
DON'T HATE THE PLAYER.....HATE THE GAME!!!!!!!!

GET BIG GUY'S!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by WarLobo:
It can be done, Ah-la MS.

And BTW, nice set of brass overies for posting a pic ;) It's never easy putting ones self up for the world to see.

Lobo- What exactly did you mean by Ah, la MS???

Thank you...I don't look good right now, but I figured the only way to find out how to look better was to get opinions from people who know how to do this stuff. :)

BIZ...I will be shooting you some mail!

When exactly is your show and for how long are you planning on dieting? 12 or 16 weeks??? What weight and bodyfat do you want to get down to? You've definitely got some wide lats!!! ;) Very cool, definitely got some great potential but I think its going to be incredibly hard to keep muscle on while doing this precontest diet. I know I had a problem w/ that last year and LOST A LOT in the process... It was really hard last year naturally... It was actually very discouraging. I think after this experience you'll change your mind about staying "natural" lol. I can almost guarantee it... Its going to be a serious kick in the ass, its possible but SOOOOOO HARD!!!

Let me know how you plan on working your diet and what kind of cardio are you doing now? We need more details! Hey, how old are ya anyways??? Just curious, I'll be 21 in April and can't til my show in Sept! :) :)

AJ

You have good shoulders. Actually your calves look ok and the fat on your legs shouldn't be too hard to lose. Abs and butt will be harder to lose, but that's hard for all women. What's your cutting diet? when do you start cardio?

I'm joining the chorus--please post your cutting diet, if it's not giving away a trade secret.

Just curious--what kind of a response do you get from civilians (non BBs)? I ask because you look very good, if a tad broad shouldered, for just a regular person, strolling around.

Top Bottom