Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else the only AS user at your gym?

ann

I am pretty sure I am the only woman at my small gym who uses AS. I know quite a few guys their do. Always wished their was another female user, so we could compare stuff. Any of you girls go to a gym where there are a lot of women AS users? And if so, do you get to share tales? I always kind of feel lonely about it....and jealous of my husband and his buds talking about their gains and such . Am glad I found this board tho, to dish it all out and such:)

you may well be. the gym i go to, there's only one girl that i know of and, believe me, people notice! she's gargantuan!

i am. i work out in a private gym in an apartment complex type thing... lots of older rich retired people there (my father:) -- so i get to use allll the fun facilities for free:D ...anyway... none of them juice or look like they do anyway. mostly middle aged people doing cardio. im actually the only woman that actually lifts lifts!!! the looks i get!?!!?!?!? :confused: :bawling: oh well:D i dont get to talk juice with anyone but my peeps from elite. i havent told ANYONE what im doing. its better that way

there's a female pt at my gym... she's got bad skin, deep voice, great body (definatley not huge)... i'm thinking winny... want to ask her, but... nah....

i'm sure some of the guys do too, but none are really huge...

None of the guys are huge at my gym either, except my hubby:) I tried working out with another women friend of mine tonight, and she thought I was trying to kill her . She asked me what the hell I was taking.....I said creatine, its some good stuff :rolleyes: Thats my answer to anyone who asks me what my secret is :) Oh well.

ann said:
None of the guys are huge at my gym either, except my hubby:) I tried working out with another women friend of mine tonight, and she thought I was trying to kill her . She asked me what the hell I was taking.....I said creatine, its some good stuff :rolleyes: Thats my answer to anyone who asks me what my secret is :) Oh well.

yup, i wonder how long that one will work for me... i'm using it more and more lately (a few weeks ago it was true).... then you say, oh... and lots of those muscletech protein products LMAO (actually i like the chocolate peanutbutter mesotech... that's just cuz it tastes good :) )

Theres a few that do -- a couple of pros and some trainers. Also some natural competitors so you know you can't bring up AS around them. I'm considering an anavar / winny thing if I do this comp I want to do in March, but I'm back to having qualms about using or trying to do it all naturally. I've got a shit load of muscle right now naturally, but I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to get lean again...(but that's another rant...)

But I've never had that conversation with anyone at my gym.

Sassy69 said:
I'm considering an anavar / winny thing . [/B]

Have i taught u nothing!?!?:bawling: why winny? u said u beefed out too much on it..why do it again? i can see ox but why winny baby??:confused:

Some of the guys do AS at my gym...it's obvious. The gals? Only one other competitor-type there...she's going for fitness show in Sept... does endless cardio, says she will NEVER do AS- afraid of it.

So I never discuss with anyone. Others view my training & diet as 'something they could never get into that intensely'...'too much trouble'... have never have been asked about AS. They see me scouring the gym for my lost water bottle when I've misplaced it...they just figure I'm 'of a different kind'.

Not too many male users at my gym. I'd say less than ten. If it's more than whoever is using them isn't doing it right. As far as women go there's only two I know of(my girlfriend being one of them)...

Top Bottom