Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else the only AS user at your gym?

I am the only person in my gym. A few people do know though...probably about 5 people. Try explaining it to your family:( Rough.

B True

I cant imagine having to explain any of this stuff Bfold, with like your parents. I just went to visit mine(they live in another state---a little blessing there :) and I kept waiting for them to say something about my voice being a little deeper. ( was a heavy smoker in my twenties--can blame that sometimes) But I do have severe sinus problems, so I kept on pretending my sinuses were bad.:rolleyes: They never said anything...and then found out when I got home, that I did have a sinus infection:) . That seems to be the biggest change for me, since doing some cycles, is my husky voice. I dont mind it so much. But I do think some of my friends at the gym have noticed--- but I do have the sinus excuse to use for a couple of weeks. I get to Fla. several times a year, and workout at a Golds Gym there--- there was some big MF'ers walking in that door :) I just kind of stood around with my mouth wide open, gawking at everyone.(smalltown girl here ;)

Top Bottom