Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do I throw up on leg day

uddhJH

I know I'm not alone in this but I'm having an issue when I work out on leg day I tend to run to the bathroom and throw up
what are some things that I'm doing wrong that I should be fixing
I don't have this issue when I train my upper body or even do cardio but it just happens on Monday when I do my legs

I know I'm not alone in this but I'm having an issue when I work out on leg day I tend to run to the bathroom and throw up
I don't have this issue when I train my upper body or even do cardio but it just happens on Monday when I do my legs
Mabey try fasting a few hrs before hand .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

you should do fasting before you train, train legs on empty stomach

make sure you do that, throwing up not good during training

bro try climbing 150ft pole on moving tanker on rough day on seas and then complain

I have heard of this from a bunch of guys. I used to get nauseous back in the day too but never puked. Try fasted training and see if that helps.

Top Bottom