Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what time are you most focused in the gym?

getbig2333

Hey everybody, I'm new to this site but have lifted for years. At what time do you believe your mind is most ready and foucsed to get a great workout in? I personally love to get a work out in the morning to start my day and get my mind right for work. I have good concentration and feel awesome lifting in the morning?What part of the day is your mind most ready?

While in college I used to go at 4:30am. It was hard getting up, but after my lifts/running I'm glad I did. I didn't really lift heavy back then; only bench/curls. At the present time I go around noon. As long as I get some food in me I'm fine. I tried lifting with no carbs beforehand and it really takes it's toll.

I am going midday. Trying to eat correctly before i go. Have a question for you though which is related. For example a couple of times something came up and didnt eat anything from morning till the time to hit the gym only my protein shake. I felt really hungry and dizzy i can say from this? Shall i still hit the gym or try to go in the afternoon so i can eat something and go later?

I am going midday. Trying to eat correctly before i go. Have a question for you though which is related. For example a couple of times something came up and didnt eat anything from morning till the time to hit the gym only my protein shake. I felt really hungry and dizzy i can say from this? Shall i still hit the gym or try to go in the afternoon so i can eat something and go later?

i will NOT workout on an empty stomach... and a protein shake dosnt count imo...

off tren around 2pm on tren about 6:am lol. my stomach is never empty though i eat solid meals through the day and night.

Late Morning/Early Afternoon, as long as I've got some breakfast in my system :coffee:, and by the time I'm done I'm ready to grub out again :taco:..

Mid afternoon is my best time. I am trying to switch to night time because I work out in a 20X30 shed in my driveway, and here in Tx. it is so freaking hot and really taxes me; so with the weather getting worse I am going to go to nights, though I seem to lag at nightime.:worried: And mornings are the worse; takes me 2 hours to fully wake up:rolleyes:

Top Bottom