Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What techniques such as superset, compound set, drop set......

pauses, chains, compensatory acceleration. Static holds and some supersetting. depends on what I need. for just pure strength i use pauses beteen the positive and negative and negative and positive phases to reduce momentum. Chains tohelp target weak spots. Acceleration to help with explosive strength. Hold to get my body use to the weight. Supersets to hit arms for maximal growth and up the cardio factor

Can you give me, these routines within your schedule? Like Arms
Barbell Curls 3x10
Superset Arms with Kickbacks and Alternate Hammer Curls 3x10

Xiodus said:
Can you give me, these routines within your schedule? Like Arms
Barbell Curls 3x10
Superset Arms with Kickbacks and Alternate Hammer Curls 3x10

When doing my main excercises I find the need to cut out all momentum to get the most stimulation from my muscle fibers, also this avoids a lot of injuries. So if I squat down with 275 I pause at the bottom for two second and then proceed to lift the weight. It gets rid of any stretch reflex and makes your muscle contract harder since there is no mometum.

Chains I use to minimize muscular leverage at the tops of each lift, hence it work mostly on my weak points since the pause techniques strengthen the lower part.

Holds I use to get accustomed to heavy weigh, I don't do any reps I just hold the weight so my tendons and ligament get the shock from a heavier weight. After 2 weeks I proceed to lift that amount of weight for reps without worrying of ripping something.

On arms though I do the first two excercises without supersetting. example. Closegrip bench x 3 sets then barbell curl x 3 sets. after that I super set seated french press with dumbell curls and pushdowns with hammer curls. I work for about 8-12 reps on all of the supersets, any less and you cheat to much and more will tax your cns too much.

Basically it loos like this
CGBP- 3 x 12,10, 8
BB curl 3 x 10,8,6
Supersets
French press 3 x 12,10,10
DB curl 3 x 12, 10, 8
Pushdowns 3 x 12,10,8
hammer 3 x 12,10,8

Top Bottom