Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is the most common response to "Why don't you squat?"

ANYBODY WHO KNOW ANYTHING know this....MOYA is a squatting heathen! Keep staying strong bro....mad props.

....u biotch hahaha

off topic... but when i started the job i have now, 5yrs ago, i wanted to be the best worker... and if i felt like i was slowing down or being weak, i would go into the restroom, stare myself down, hit myself in the face and tell myself repeatedly 'im not a bitch, im not a bitch'...

off topic... but when i started the job i have now, 5yrs ago, i wanted to be the best worker... and if i felt like i was slowing down or being weak, i would go into the restroom, stare myself down, hit myself in the face and tell myself repeatedly 'im not a bitch, im not a bitch'...

modern day Spartan....

"why dont you squat"
"fuck that"

or

"why dont you train legs?"
"I do, I ride the stationary bike/I play soccer/I go running"

or the best one

"why dont you train back?"
"because doing arms and shoulders hits back"

urm yeah ok lol

EM got it. running is a popular excuse and so is fuck that. I've seen big guys see me DL 3+ plates before, and for some reason, since they look so much bigger than i do, feel compelled to come give me a reason they don't deadlift. Some i've heard are;

"i'm not feeling ambitious enough today to do that"... more like, you have a clitoris.
"good job bro. It's not my deadlift day today, but nice form"... they don't deadlift at all.. gym regulars
"hey bro, let me help you with your form".... hey bro, my form is fine. Don't tell me to round my back and give me BS advice because your ego can't handle not being the center of attention by the hot girls on the tredmills.

Top Bottom