Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

West Side Training

Zombie

I've been using this stlye of training for a couple of months. For those of you who use this method, could you write what exercises you do each day? I'm trying to figure out how far off I am from doing it right. And one more question. I have a HD blast shirt and was wondering how much more I could lift with a EHPHD shirt.

Training Week

SUN

AM
Speed Bench w'pink
Close grip bench
Bar Rows
Seated power cleans
Abs

PM
Lat pulldowns
Abs
Sled

MON

AM
Hanging chain arch back gm
glut ham raises
pull throughs
abs

PM
Glut ham raise
Abs
Sled

TUES
Abs
Sled

WED
AM
4 Board Press
Dumbell ext. w/ pink band
Chest supported row
Bradford press
abs

PM
Dumbell ext
Abs
Sled

Thurs
Abs
Sled

Friday

AM
Box squats
Speed dlifts(every other week)
glut ham raises
pull throughs
Abs

PM
Arch back gm
Abs
Sled

SAT
Abs
Sled

Thanks for the reply. That is almost what I do except the sled, and I don't have two a day sessions.

The only reason for the two a days is I'm getting ready for a meet. After that I will cut back to five or six workouts a week. Then increase the volume as I approach another meet.

The Bradford Press is an overhead press. Take the bar out of the rack like a military press. Begin to press, but only clear your head then take it to the back like a behind the neck press. Keep going from front to back until you reach your reps, but just clear your head. It takes the tris out of it and hits the delts hard.

It's not something that I use very often, but it does add vartiety to training.

Top Bottom