Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight: Natural V. Gear

Natural V. Gear----> Mass Differences

• Gear: 140-160

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • Gear: 160-180

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Gear: 180-200

Votes: 35 5.5%
  • Gear 200-225

Votes: 62 9.8%
  • Gear: 225-250

Votes: 32 5.1%
  • Gear: 250+

Votes: 18 2.8%
  • Natural: 140-160

Votes: 48 7.6%
  • Natural: 160-180

Votes: 89 14.1%
  • Natural: 180-200

Votes: 138 21.8%
  • Natural: 200-225

Votes: 113 17.9%
  • Natural: 225-250

Votes: 49 7.8%
  • Natural: 250+

Votes: 34 5.4%

• Total voters
I WOULD SAY IF I WAS UN-NATURAL THAT I WOULD HAVE GAINS OF AROUND 280 MAYBE. THAT'S TOO BIG IN MY BOOK.

supersizeme said:
i have always considered anyone who has ever injected or swallowed some type of steroid to lose "natural" status for the remainder of their time in the iron game. the technicality of "i'm currently not on right now" doesn't really make any sense. ok so you are not currently on, however look at the gains you have made in the past from gear. it will still outpace a natural guy. it's somewhat insulting to someone who has never juiced to hear a guy consider himself to be in the same class as you simply because he hasn't done gear in a few months.

Great post.........too many people claim to be natural just because they could pass a test right here and now. I think the phrase 'natural' should be reserved for those that are lifetime clean.........anything else would be an insult to them.

As far as surpassing 'genetic potential' goes........isn't one fo the factors in determining how far you could go naturally the level of test in your body. So surely if you increase that level artificially you could surpass your 'genetic potential'.

Weight doesn't mean shit its the quality of muscle the bodyfat percentage. If you look at the poll there's not a hugh difference in weight but I'm sure there's a difference in a appearence. I.E. a natural lifter may be 6'1 250lbs with 18% where as a juicer may be 6'1 225lbs 9%.

210 have used 4 times, and right now at the lowest BF I have ever had. I am content. just maintaining now

Whiskey

ok it should be % body weight you can bench... natural or gear. That way u can tell the difference. Cuz we can have all fat asses who are natural and u think they are jacked. i will make a new post.

duritz said:
ok it should be % body weight you can bench... natural or gear. That way u can tell the difference. Cuz we can have all fat asses who are natural and u think they are jacked. i will make a new post.

Ah. The bench press. Not even considered a real lift, in most training circles.

Top Bottom