Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For those interested in my leg routine.

bw1 said:
I like the idea of presses, squats and hacks. I have been doing presses more to warm up for squats, then squats, then going to extensions. Going to try hacks instead, thanks for the tip!
Welcome!

Quadsweep said:
I trained with Quad for a few years and they were brutal days.

Remember giant sets of 15 reps 5 exercises. 15 reps with 500.

Hey, pulled 635 last week. Not bad for 238 pounds and 425 mgs a week,no carbs either. :fistfullo

Quadsweep said:
Thanks man. yeah I did 285 on squats tonight for 8. WOW! :) Gets better each week. Quadsweep has a quadsweep again! Not full blown but shit I have only been up and about since febuary. Four weeks of that was on crutches. I am counting my blessings that I have strong genetics in the leg department.

Quad

awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Now that you are back on the right track, I'm sure you'll be back where you were in no time. Waiting to be able to train again must have been the worst, I cant imagine going through that and maintaining my sanity

Good routine Quad. I'll try to ease into that slowly after my hamstring pull is fully recovered. I like the idea of 2 or 3 heavy core exercises during leg assaults.

Thanks..B32

HEY! whats up? Yes they were brutal days! :evil: Thats a great pull. I am up to 405# now but thats all my knee will allow at this time. 365# for 12 on bent rows (overgrip) ohhh and I am doing weighted chins now, 45# for 12 reps.

Quad
canesfan said:
I trained with Quad for a few years and they were brutal days.

Remember giant sets of 15 reps 5 exercises. 15 reps with 500.

Hey, pulled 635 last week. Not bad for 238 pounds and 425 mgs a week,no carbs either. :fistfullo

needsize said:
awesome, I'm glad to hear it. Now that you are back on the right track, I'm sure you'll be back where you were in no time. Waiting to be able to train again must have been the worst, I cant imagine going through that and maintaining my sanity
Yes it is and was tough but it gets easier each day...That which does not kill us!

Quad

I can do anything for legs

but I always stayed away form HACK squats, for some reason they make the quadricep feel very vulnerable at the knee.....

this is mine :Legs:

Smith squats 5-6 sets
hams string curls 4 sets
leg ext 3 sets
calf raises 5 sets ( this is all I need Flex!)

high rep free weight squats for burn out to bring it all together

Top Bottom