Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

synthol arms, like or dislike?

Does synthol make you more vascular because Chris has rediculous vascularity

another dip shit that uses to much and doesnt go deep enough.

Is that what causes that look? I knew using too much was certainly part of it, but also knew there had to be some additional reason why sometimes you see horrid results.

[/B]

Is that what causes that look? I knew using too much was certainly part of it, but also knew there had to be some additional reason why sometimes you see horrid results.

using to much, not going deep enough is what causes the problems. the valentino look is from to much. the seo irritates the muscle causing it to swell. the swelling stretches the fascea which is an elastic like material. when you stretch the fascea to far it stretches out and no longer holds the muscle in place. without fascea every muscle in youjr body would look like valentino's arms lol.

not going deep enough causes a big bubble look.

i dont recommend using seo's unless you are already a freak. there is no way a 200lb guy at 5'8" plus is being limited by fascea.

using seo's correctly will result in the ability to hold more mass if fascea is limiting your growth which at some point it will.

Top Bottom