Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Supplement question

SirDingo

I am on Phase2 and really loving it, I am getting bigger, but want to add a new supplement. I have read a lot of people here take "xTend" ? Where can I buy that besides online ? And what is the proper way to take it, just before and during working out only ?

Then also still do my ONs Whey Protien shake 30min post workout ? What aboyt the Creapure then ? If taking xTend do not take Creapure ?

Thanks

I'm starting to like the xtend, I get mine at the vitamin world. If you have a vitamin shop they might have it. You could even ask your vitamin store to order it. Take 3 servings (6 scoops) an hour before workout out with your creapure. I've been using about 24 oz of water with it. Oh yeah definitely take the shake afterwards, you didnt say anything about glutamine....its key mix 10 grams with your post workout shake.

Vitamin Shoppe WILL have it ( the Xtend for sure)

if you dont take RawMCC or Creatine get San V12 fr your creatine as its on sale

glad your liking 2

its not the same without 1 so you all earned your "stripes" do not forget

share with us what you like in particular:)

sopac said:
I'm starting to like the xtend, I get mine at the vitamin world. If you have a vitamin shop they might have it. You could even ask your vitamin store to order it. Take 3 servings (6 scoops) an hour before workout out with your creapure. I've been using about 24 oz of water with it. Oh yeah definitely take the shake afterwards, you didnt say anything about glutamine....its key mix 10 grams with your post workout shake.

Ok so get this xTend and take 3 servings before working out + 5grams of Creapure too ??

Then after work out do the ONs whey Protein shake + mix 10grams of Glutamine in it too ?

SirDingo said:
Ok so get this xTend and take 3 servings before working out + 5grams of Creapure too ??

Then after work out do the ONs whey Protein shake + mix 10grams of Glutamine in it too ?

you can do that, but i prefer creatine POST workout for you all

uptake is superior this way

and yes 3 serving of Xtend is perfect amount pre lift

its extremely antictabolic/anabolic its a very solid product

OMEGA said:
you can do that, but i prefer creatine POST workout for you all

uptake is superior this way

I've been taking creatine pre and post like you told me, its working pretty well.

sopac said:
I've been taking creatine pre and post like you told me, its working pretty well.

oh sure It depend on what I prescribed person to person

I am saying that Post is the most absorptive of the two times

OMEGA said:
oh sure It depend on what I prescribed person to person

I am saying that Post is the most absorptive of the two times

True, once my kre alkalyn runs out I want to get some of your RawMcc. Will you have it in stock for a while? I remember at one point you werent selling it.

So post workout what exactly should I be taking ?

- ONs Whey protein = 1 or 2 full scoops ?

- 5 grams only of Creapure ?

- 10 grams of Glutamine powder ?

Anything else mixed into that shake I need or changes ?

Then Pre workout just take 3 scoops of xTend ? anything else ?

Top Bottom