Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

do you take dextose to lift?

Eseloim

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he says he mixes dextrose in his post-workout Shake
he says the reason he does that is it’s good to restore glycogen in in the muscles and help them grow
do you think this would be a good idea for me to mix in and if so where do I get dextrose from the you just buy it online in powder form and add it?

I was talking to a buddy of mine and he says he mixes dextrose in his post-workout Shake
he says the reason he does that is it’s good to restore glycogen in in the muscles and help them grow
do you think this would be a good idea for me to mix in and if so where do I get dextrose from the you just buy it online in powder form and add it?
i drink honey and protein not dextrose thats a better choice

more idiotic bro science

a 'buddy at the gym' is not the person to consult with on nutrition advice

no creature on earth needs dextrose after exercise. does your cat come inside after hunting all night and run to you for dextrose? NO. did your ancestors run to the noble after a battle and ask for dextrose ? no.. did the T Rex after killing a huge dinosaur run back to his forest and drink dextrose? NO.

dex is sold as a supplement for those who are slamming insulin post workout. THAT IS IT. you have to have major bigorexia problems to even consider it necessary and the same goes for ANY sort of powder

you are the best spending your money on herbals they at least are found in nature and have benefits

when i am slamming insulin i might add a little just in case
but i don't need it with simple carbs

Top Bottom