Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopped Growing? Help!

TRAIN HARD!!!!! said:
SSAlexSS said:

Your training needs lots of modifications. For chest DO ONLY BENCH PRESSES! And LOWER the sets.
For BACK, do LAT pulldowns, bent over rows, and one hand bent over rows. ELIMINATE ALL BICEP work, (Your back workout already hits bis well).

LEGS- Hack squats and curls are useluess for you. DO, ONLY SQUATS and DEADLIFTS! Where are deadlifts? They are 2nd best mass exercise there is! Stiffy Leg Deadlifts are 400% better than normal curls!

DO NOT HAVE A SHOULDER DAY! Bench presses and rows work your shoulders quite good. Well, do FEW sets of OVERHEAD PRESSES for your triceps and shoulders.

And try to manage to work your body in 2 workouts. NOT 3 or 4! You are not a juiced mutant!
Example Monday- Chest/Back Friday - Squats and Deads

If you follow the routine that I gave you, you will grow. If you don't do it , IT IS YOUR FAULT.
Reply please!

SSALEXSS ,WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!!
BRO I THINK YOU NEED TO REMODIFY YOUR WAY OF THINKING,WORKOUT 2 TIMES A WEEK??? WTF..

---

ELIMINATE ALL BI WORK?? OVERHEAD PRESSES FOR TRI'S AND NO SHOULDER WORK...AND WHO THE

HELL ARE YOU TO TELL SOMEONE THEY WONT GROW IF THEY DONT FOLLOW YOUR WORKOUT AND ITS THERE FAULT...SINCE WHEN ARE YOU MISTER PRO TRAINER...THIS BOARD IS FOR QUESTION AND ANSWER..
NOT YOUR WAY IS RIGHT AND SOMEONE ELSE'S WAY IS WRONG JACKASS....:kaioken:

---
Bi is a small muscle and it gets worked in ALL ROW movements. What is better using 90 pounds per arm or 20 pounders? I heard that Kevin Levrone DOES NO SHOULDER WORK, and his shoulders are top notch. BENCH PRESS is MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR SHOULDERS!
----

More workouts means LESS recovery and MORE chance of burning out.
---

And My workout is for MASS! And that is what you need!!

Photobear needs MASS in his muscles and you need MASS in your brains!

And DO NOT TYPE IN CAPS! You look like a jack a%% when you do that.

SSALEXSS I'AM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU.... BENCH PRESSES ARE GOOD FOR THE FRONT DELTS ONLY AND MAYBE A LITTLE ON THE SIDES... ROWS DO EFFECT THE BI'S NO DOUT BUT, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PHOTO BEAR HAS GREAT GENETICS THAT BENCHES AND ROWS IS ALL HE NEEDS FOR HIS SHOULDERS AND BI'S AND IF I HAD ANYMORE MASS IN MY BRAIN MY SKULL WOULD CRACK... AND TRUST ME LEVRONE DOES WORK HIS SHOULDERS HE HAS HIS OWN GYM HERE IN M.D THAT IS WERE HE IS FROM... YOUR WORKOUT IS FOR GIRLS BRO!!! CAUSE YOUR TO LAZY TO WORKOUT 4-5 TIMES A WEEK...

Re: Re: ???

SSAlexSS said:

My genetics SUCK Big FAT A$$. There are so called "hardgainers" who gain 15 pounds of muscle in 3 WEEKS! Drug free! AFTER their initial gains.

Also I know that people gain 20 pounds of muscle in few month from initial gains. So I am NOT that good.

Infact after a bunch of months I gained onbly about 5 pounds of lean mass. SUCKS! SUCKS!!!!! I am telling you, MY GENETICS are alot to be desired. Atleast I almost doubled my bench press...
And finally I can do 12 reps for one handed bent over rows.

My genetics are extraordinary???? Bull*****. I can row more than I bench or squat! I started doing deadlifts for the first time, using 225 pounds. and I barely made any progress!

catch it?

I SUCK! My genetics suck! `

WTF? You sound ssssoooo confused.

TRAIN HARD!!!!! said:
SSALEXSS I'AM NOT GONNA SIT HERE AND GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU.... BENCH PRESSES ARE GOOD FOR THE FRONT DELTS ONLY AND MAYBE A LITTLE ON THE SIDES... ROWS DO EFFECT THE BI'S NO DOUT BUT, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK PHOTO BEAR HAS GREAT GENETICS THAT BENCHES AND ROWS IS ALL HE NEEDS FOR HIS SHOULDERS AND BI'S AND IF I HAD ANYMORE MASS IN MY BRAIN MY SKULL WOULD CRACK... AND TRUST ME LEVRONE DOES WORK HIS SHOULDERS HE HAS HIS OWN GYM HERE IN M.D THAT IS WERE HE IS FROM... YOUR WORKOUT IS FOR GIRLS BRO!!! CAUSE YOUR TO LAZY TO WORKOUT 4-5 TIMES A WEEK...

I did not say that he has Great genetics, infact he has SO-SO genetics.

My workout is for MASS, who cares about Rear delts when rest of your muscles are small?

3 days per week should be the MAX for most people. If you workout more than 3-4 times a week , IT IS TOO MUCH! It is better to workout less NOT MORE. Also muscles respond well to LESS workouts.

If you dont do MASS builders YOU NEVER WILL PROGRESS AT A GOOD RATE!

Isolation is bad because it doesnt produce enough/any hormone that would help you builkd muscles. BENCHES and SQUATS DO! You are not a Ronnie Coleman, you cant workout 4 days a week and
keep gaining!

Because PHOTO BEAR has bad genetics HE NEEDS MASS BUILDERS to make up for that!

Photobear go to
www.hardgainer.com

chillin408 said:
try some nortesten/anotesten ,your sure to be growing after a couple doses

A-BOMBS!!! Anadrol - 50,.

THAT WOULD MAKE YOU GROW!
But don't do it, coZ it is soo powerful...

Top Bottom